Does anyone know if they still sell this Schecter with the blackjack inlays? Here's a picture of it.
Of course they still sell Schecter Blackjack C-1 FRs, but places where I've found it before, like zzounds, don't seem to know anything about it. Not super important, but I'm trying to buy it.
Originally Posted by Bovaiveu:

This is my guitar. There are not many like it, and this one is mine. My guitar is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. Me without my guitar, is useless. Need I say more?
The Blackjack inlays were canceled at the end of 2009. You could always try asking the big chains to search their store inventories for guitars that came in before last x-mas. If you’ve never seen one in person then trust me, there’s a reason they stopped using that design. I really only appreciate it on my Blackjack in a “they could never sell this so I got it for 60% off” way.
I agree with jpnyc, I recently bought a used blackjack without the inlay, and that's just fine with me.
Hm. I liked the BlackJack inlay. I couldn't figure out why the BlackJack I entered a contest to win didn't have the inlay on it.

Now I know.

But the new Blackjacks have that... *snicker* "Active" inlay on them...

Oh btw, big picture rape. Probably should have mentioned that sooner.
I dunno, to me, the appeal of the blackjack's look is its sinister stealthy appearance, and that gets completely blown by an inlay, but to each their own.
Blackjack ATX's have the Active inlay.

Regular Blackjack's, I don't know what inlay they have now.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Im getting 08 model blackjack model, id proly get new one if they didnt cancel the passive series

btw if u wanna by an 09 series u can alot stores still have some in stock i found some lefties if i realise that i dont like ofr, but those cost more lol

IE http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/drumcitygl/stores/1/Schecter-2009-DIAMOND-SERIES-BLACKJACK-C-1-Black-6-String-Electric-Guitar-P2270C445.aspx

or http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/drumcitygl/stores/1/Schecter-2009-DIAMOND-SERIES-BLACKJACK-V-1-Black-6-String-Electric-Guitar-P2426C445.aspx
Eh.
Last edited by Himelnator at May 21, 2010,
Sorry it took so long to get back! Thanx for that, guys. Idk why I feel like I gotta have THIS particular guitar with THAT PARTICULAR inlay, but we've all got our weird vices XD
Originally Posted by Bovaiveu:

This is my guitar. There are not many like it, and this one is mine. My guitar is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. Me without my guitar, is useless. Need I say more?