Page 1 of 2
x several million.

So, what did people think of the ending to the programme? I won't go into too much detail, but the ending was a nice surprise. Different to the ending to Life On Mars too. I was a little worried that both series would be the same.

So, opinons of people who know what I'm talking about?
Life on Mars was infinite times better. Fact. Apart from the fact that Ashes had an Audi Quattro in it.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Am I supposed to be moved by this?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
SPOILER ALERT!
Oh stuff it, I'll explain.

The 80s world that Alex Drake is in is Limbo. All the officers are dead in their respective 'real' worlds. They're all there so that they can 'prove' themselves before moving onto Heaven, represented by the Railway Arms pub. DI Keats is the devil, trying to keep them away from heaven.

Gene Hunt in the last episode helps Alex realise that she is dead, and that she is to go onto heaven.
Last edited by Fassa Albrecht at May 21, 2010,
Protip: Big red letters saying spoiler help people who don't want to find out endings.

Not that i do, but still.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
It's on the iPlayer...

yeah buts its 5 past one and i have to be up at 8 for band practice tmos

need to write it done somewhere and watch it when i get home
Quote by munkyRobb
yeah buts its 5 past one and i have to be up at 8 for band practice tmos

need to write it done somewhere and watch it when i get home

Yeah I was meant to be in bed at 10.30 so I can be up for a cycle trip tomorrow at 6....
Quote by Primus2112
Am I supposed to be moved by this?
Well played, sir.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Well played, sir.

It's actually the second time I've gotten to use that, I never thought I'd have a second opportunity.
Quote by Primus2112
It's actually the second time I've gotten to use that, I never thought I'd have a second opportunity.

I hate you.
i love ashes to ashes, but i really hope thats the end, the ending wrapped it up in such a way that we know gene hunt carries on- even without ray, chris, shaz and bolly- so no more spin offs please. great show, great ending.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I hate you.

<3

You would hate another Rush fan?
Wow, just wow. I mean...Oh God... I just cant....I just cant...Believe...that this.... That..that.. Primus beat me to what I was going to say. to my good buddy
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by 24murraygnr
i love ashes to ashes, but i really hope thats the end, the ending wrapped it up in such a way that we know gene hunt carries on- even without ray, chris, shaz and bolly- so no more spin offs please. great show, great ending.

I don't really see HOW they could make another series which wouldn't be formulaic and boring.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I ALWAYS fforgive my fellow Rush fans!

Dont believe that shit Primus

Im also a Rush fan, to think I have some in common with Fassa, makes me feel dirty and scared.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Last edited by Blackwaterson89 at May 21, 2010,
She talking how about how she feels like her life is ending about some little tv show ending...
Quote by im not mental
fassa, what the **** are you talking about this time?

Ashes To Ashes, the TV series.

At least, I was before someone turned this into a Rush thread. Again.
At least people care about rush? Secretly you want this to turn into a rush thread and you know it.
Quote by Blackwaterson89
At least people care about rush? Secretly you want this to turn into a rush thread and you know it.

I DON'T want this to turn into a Rush thread...
Quote by im not mental
fassa, what the **** are you talking about this time?

A terrible TV show, much like she likes terrible music like Rush.
So moving picture was rush best album right...

Ok fassa what ever you say.
i have never heard of this tv show.

edit: i'm just now noticing that the responses indicate it's in the uk. nvm.

rush sucks.
Go Veg.
Quote by im not mental
i have never heard of this tv show.

You should be glad. Essentially revolves around a dead cop, and dead people are never fun.
Quote by TEK34
A terrible TV show, much like she likes terrible music like Rush.

Yeah, the multi-million selling, highly-respected and talented band Rush.

Yeah....
Quote by TEK34
You should be glad. Essentially revolves around a dead cop, and dead people are never fun.

Wow,
Quote by TEK34
Lol, I think I've annoyed Fassa, but I'll stop now for moral and ethical reasons.

When do we ever consider that in the pit?
Page 1 of 2