I just want to ask, is it really possible to keep a Fender American Stratocaster Tremolo fully in tune?
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Maybe that's what he owns. That's my guess

He doesn't. According to his gear, he obtained some new toys.

He just posts random threads on here maybe two or three times a week.
Quote by Ippon
Of course!

Does that really work?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite
Does that really work?

Not perfectly, but I string my Schecter like that and haul it into college every day in a gigbag, in Scotland, and it's normally still in tune when i get there
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
It's possible to make any decent trem stay in tune. I recently acquired one of the Squier Pro Tone Stratocasters. After pretty heavy wanking the guitar stays pretty well in tune, except for my low E getting tuned slightly sharp. That's off a pretty decent trem, people knock it cause it's squier but I think it plays better than most MIM's and some MIA's.

Just get the guitar set up right.
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.
Try locking tuners, Fender Silver Bullet strings with the bullet-shaped ball ends and use a few drops of Big Bends Nut Sauce to grease the nut and it should do very well.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
My American strat is perfect.

Either replace it with a two-point, make it float using the outside two screws, or use five trem springs and make it flush with the body.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars

Yes.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54