My school's spirit week will be next week. I plan on dressing as odd as I possibly can for each day.

Monday - "Western Cowboy Day" (I am going to wear high waters, a giant replica of Woody from Toy Stories hat and an oversized novelty belt buckle)
Tuesday - "80's Day" (I plan on dressing up in black and wearing make-up in the style of The Cure)
Wednesday - "Colors Day" (I will not do this stupid one, where you just dress in the school colors red and green.)
Thursday - "Ninjas Vs. Pirates" (I am wearing a kilt and going as a viking)
Friday - "Sleepwear Day" (My boxers. A bit inspired by that one recent thread.)

Any ideas and suggestions that I could do to make my costumes better. I won't win anything from this, I have never participated in school stuff before and figure that I really should give it a try sometime.

What kind of strange "spirit" days has your school had? Any stories of them?

And I may as well post pictures of myself on each day if you guys are interested.
One of the few aspects of high school I kind of miss. I wish college had days like these. How awesome would a whole college campus full of people wearing ridiculous outfits be?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by JacobTheMe

Quote by JacobTheMe
And I may as well post pictures of myself on each day if you guys are interested.

Fuck yeah.

I can't say I've ever gone all out and participated in a spirit day... Props to you for trying to bring lulz to UG though.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
At my school the different classes dressed in different colors (Seniors = blue/gold, juniors = red, sophomores = green, freshers = white). That way the upperclassmen could efficiently identify and consequently beat the stuffing out of lowerclassmen.
I had a hat day in school once. I wore a wizards hat and such.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Me and one of my best friends last Spirit week.

'nuff said.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar

'nuff said.

I was actually thinking of dressing up as a guy from Devo, I also considered A Flock Of Seagulls. Good job anyways.

I decided on Robert Smith though because all it requires is wearing black, not brushing my hair, and crying while putting on make-up.
Quote by itchy guitar

'nuff said.

I have/had that monkey shirt, I don't know where it went

/cool story bro
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Black up for Wednesday man
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by JacobTheMe

Monday - "Western Cowboy Day" (I am going to wear high waters, a giant replica of Woody from Toy Stories hat and an oversized novelty belt buckle)
Tuesday - "80's Day" (I plan on dressing up in black and wearing make-up in the style of The Cure)
Wednesday - "Colors Day" (I will not do this stupid one, where you just dress in the school colors red and green.)
Friday - "Sleepwear Day" (My boxers. A bit inspired by that one recent thread.)

Monday - Why highwaters Wouldn't you be better off with cowboy boots and jeans that go over them (or under them, whatever)?
Tuesday - Beautiful.
Wednesday - Paint yourself, or dress as a gang member.
Thursday - Not sure if lol.
Friday - Can they send you home for that?

Camwhore moar

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

(based on last year's since I forgot this years):

Monday - Cartoon Day (dress as a cartoon)
Tuesday - Nerd day
Wednesday - Swaggin' day (-____-)
Thursday - Pajama day
Friday - Franklin Royalty day (dress in school's colors)
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by primusfan
... it's in may?

Seriously. I thought Spirit Week was supposed to be the week leading up to homecoming. Youz skoolz be wierdz TS.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
we had
college day - dress with your fav colleges clothing/colors
Tacky day
camo day
pajama day
Spirit day - school colors

pretty freaki ng lame
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
The only spirit day I've participated in was when we were supposed to wear band shirts. I don't have school spirit
Favorite Gear

-Aria PE Anniversary
--Roland JC-120
---S101 ES-335
----S101 5 String
-----Ashdown MAG

Quote by thanksgiving
1. Talk to her friends.
2. Then talk to her
3. Invite her out on a date
4.??????????????
5. Jail
Quote by JacobTheMe

This.
My schools spirit weeks are dreadfully lame. Each teacher is supposed to give out a ticket for a raffle at the pep rally at the end of the week and one teacher gave me one saying: "i know you never thought you'd get one of these" cause I was wearing my maiden shirt and hadn't done jack shit for spirit week.
Spirit week is now? What the hell kind of school do you go to, Roby? My school's spirit week was always the week of football homecoming.

Also, I'm really excited because the college I'm going to does spirit week during homecoming also!
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
The only day I really remember is College day, and that's only because I got a piece of cardboard and wrote "Palm Beech Comuniti Collage Skool Shert" on it and wore it as my "college shirt". I almost got a detention for it because they said I was making fun of the school and the students. What they didn't seem to get is that I was going there next year.