In this video
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcsmGAd-dK0
Forward to 6:00 minutes in an keep watching (Or watch the entire thing if you are interested)
How does he do that? I know it's sleight of hand, misdirection and things like that, but seriously, how the hell?
I await both serious and random answers.
Last edited by GoldfishMoon at May 22, 2010,
he has more than one ball and keeps putting the balls when he lifts the cups

6:51 he has another ball in his left hand
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Oh, I see that thing at 6:51 now. What about the chickens?

Oh, at 6:56 I see the chicken in his hand. It isn't to hard the figure this stuff out when you can watch bits over and over again, but on t.v I didn't have time to keep track of everything.
Last edited by GoldfishMoon at May 21, 2010,
Quote by rock.freak667
he has more than one ball and keeps putting the balls when he lifts the cups

6:51 he has another ball in his left hand

this.

at the beginning he had 4 balls (i think), 3 under the cups and one (or more) ball(s) in his right hand, slipped that one under and took one out (for some reason) then kept going until he had 3 of them under the middle cup and the other(s) i wasn't assed to follow and the camera didn't help. but yeah, just watch the position on his fingers
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at May 21, 2010,

(someone had to do it)
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
5:24

I hear the chicks.

At 6:30+ too
Last edited by kevC4 at May 21, 2010,
Quote by kevC4
5:24

I hear the chicks.

At 6:30+ too

HAHA! You're right!
I dont know but those chickens look pissed
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

Does anyone find this kinda stuff awesome? I meany, yes, you can break it down and find out how they do it, but it amazing just to watch how much skill they have.
it really does take so much skill to do stuff like this, pretty much every movement you do has to have a purpose and be planned for the whole trick to work
NOPE
Quote by GoldfishMoon
Does anyone find this kinda stuff awesome? I meany, yes, you can break it down and find out how they do it, but it amazing just to watch how much skill they have.

Yep
He does a great job of drawing peoples' attention to places that don't matter, making people look where he wants to, react the way is necessary.

Great magicians, in my opinions, are some of the greatest psychologists out there, or at least the ones that came up with and perfected all that slight of hand stuff.
****in Magic how does it work?
Gear:
Boss MD-2
Fake Gibson Les Paul
Washburn BD12R
Kawasaki Acoustic

Quote by Lots O' FX
digoutyerarse: none dig deeper

I"M SO RANDUMZ LOL
Quote by digoutyerarse
****in Magic how does it work?

With magnets
When I wsa little I had a magic kit cup-and-ball trick in it. I was pretty crap at it compared to this guy, still managed to trick my parents though...unless they were just humouring me )
That's pretty bad. At first time he says he puts the ball in his pocket, you can clearly see him put it in the other hand and not put it in his pocket, then obviously put it under the right hand cup.

Bad magic is bad
Quote by GoldfishMoon
In this video
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcsmGAd-dK0
Forward to 6:00 minutes in an keep watching (Or watch the entire thing if you are interesting)
How does he do that? I know it's sleight of hand, misdirection and things like that, but seriously, how the hell?
I await both serious and random answers.

And if I'm not "interesting"? I'm interested in knowing weather or not my being interesting matters if I were to watch this video. Does this interest you at all? Oh, I just lost interest, nevermind.

Edit: Cool vid, good thing those baby chickens didn't suffocate in his pocket waiting for the end of the act.
Last edited by LeftyDave at May 22, 2010,