Hi everybody, for the longest time, I have wanted to do an acoustic collaboration cover with somebody but I never knew anything about how to do so. So if anybody would like to contribute vocals or instruments or anything post here! I have been playing for 2 years and consider myself a beginner guitarist. I play a variety of styles but I'm looking for mainly an acoustic cover. Thanks!
Quote by strathead64
Hi everybody, for the longest time, I have wanted to do an acoustic collaboration cover with somebody but I never knew anything about how to do so. So if anybody would like to contribute vocals or instruments or anything post here! I have been playing for 2 years and consider myself a beginner guitarist. I play a variety of styles but I'm looking for mainly an acoustic cover. Thanks!

I can help you. I know a little about recording and mixing so that might be useful.
I've played guitar for ~5 years so I could do some of that, but if you wanna do the guitars I also can play keyboards and bass. I also can do drums for you, but unfortunately they are sampled, because I don't have enough mics for my drum kit.
If you want to hear sample songs check out my profile.