Is there a site like ChatRoulette, except it pairs you up with other musicians to play with? Probably not, but it's a cool idea. The only problem I can find with it is the fact that the audio gets delayed a small amount when it goes through your computer and into the other person's, so it would be like impossible to play with them. Also, guys ... doing their business would spam it up I bet too.

Still a cool idea.
cool idea, but it'd definitely be way too hard to find people who want to play a similar genre/ play a different instrument than you (if you want a full band kinda thing/ arent just naked old men
Too much of a delay... Can't happen.

Just join a real band.

(PS - Most people will just be jackasses, playing guitar solos, waiting for people to say they're amazing... Similar to YouTube and well, UG)
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
yea, but everyone would need like top quality webcams.
Otherwise that is the most badass idea I've heard.
There should be different channels so guitarists go to one bassists go to one etc.
Then you can say what your lookin for and get a band or just another guitarists or what ever combo you want
Yer i think its called Ultimate-Guitar

Well sorta anyway lol, there must be someone here that wants to play with you
Would be badass if you could defeat latency. Hm, maybe if you put your computers really close together. Maybe, say, in the same room?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Would be badass if you could defeat latency. Hm, maybe if you put your computers really close together. Maybe, say, in the same room?

You'd still have lag.
Plus I figure if you guys were in the same room you'd be able to hear each other just fine without a computer
love is love // return to dust
Quote by tancanada
You'd still have lag.
Plus I figure if you guys were in the same room you'd be able to hear each other just fine without a computer

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by tancanada
You'd still have lag.

Did someone miss the joke?

Edit: Curses!