It's a Guild 280. Has 3 active single coils, dunno much else. Guy on craigslist offered it on my Schecter C-1 Classic. He said it's an '84 model.

I paid 280 for the classic. Would just try and sell the guild, could I get more than 280 for it?
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Warrior WRXT *FS/FT*
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Part of UG's 7 STRING LEGION
It looks like a warped strat body. Has a black pickguard in the middle or something, idk. Has 3 single coils, I found the S280 with humbuckers but not coils. o_o
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

This deal is happening soon, wonder if I should/shouldn't do it. The C1's are only 350 now, used, at GC.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

LOL 5 posts in a row, **** you're halfway to getting a ban. Though if you are trying to turn around a profit I would say you won't have much luck with a guitar like that unless you come across a fanatic or collector. However it's your shit at the end of the day go for it if you think it's a safe bet that you will get your money back.
Go and bring ur schecter and compare, I wouldn't neccecerally go for the guild mainly because i only no em for making acoustics (tehy dont make electrics anymore) and single coils aren't that good for metal, but kahlers are one of the koolest bridges around, it makes an ofr shit its pants in awe
Eh.
Looks like an interesting piece, probably a nice buy for a collecter, I seriously doubt it's a better player than your C1. There are two sides to every deal, that guy thinks your C1 is a great swap, so consider that.
Last edited by Rt1Rebel at May 23, 2010,