so my fellow pit monkeys I am doing a bit of extra work at this pub/club tonight,
This is my first time working in this environment. Any tips from fellow pit monkeys who work in this industry?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
- always keep free space under the bar for the girls to sit while they're cleaning your tap.
- girls that look too good to be true usually are.
- No drinking on the job, you don't want to wake up butthurt the next morning, not knowing what happened.

That's all I can think of for now, I'm not that good at nr. 3 so I usually don't remember much
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Last edited by the bartender at May 22, 2010,
working with the cub tonight!

working with some plubs tonight!

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

^ ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod

i am just starting at the bottom I am just cleaning up the empty glasses around the place.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

Be in a good mood and ready to joke around with everybody cause people become awfully friendly once they've been drinking. If you're friendly back, you get awesome tips

^ watch your feet, the floor is going to be very wet. Also try to look confident, they'll give you some space to walk if you do. Intimidation with a knife or gun also helps alot.

Quote by vintage x metal
working with the cub tonight!

hambusts

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

cub is offended

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Thrill-house
I work at a bar as a bouncer 1 or 2 times a week. What exactly are you doing?

thats what iam actually going for, They will consider paying for my sercurity licence if i stay their long enough.

Be friendly, smile, and initiate small talk. Take place in conversations with customers and don't be afraid to stop serving someone if they get too drunk. Security is there for a reason.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Is should be a good night because I am the only guy working with 10 other girls and they are very good looking.

mostly its a good itme just be nice drunk people can be dick heads just shrug it off the shoulder but youll have a good itme
whats the biggest tip any of you have ever got?

Quote by deathdrummer
Is should be a good night because I am the only guy working with 10 other girls and they are very good looking.

lucky bastard.

In my bar, the closest thing to a girl is a 50 year old crossdresser

Quote by the bartender
lucky bastard.

In my bar, the closest thing to a girl is a 50 year old crossdresser

LOL I know most of the girls working tonight thats how I got this job.

Quote by deathdrummer
thats what iam actually going for, They will consider paying for my sercurity licence if i stay their long enough.

Nice, heres some stuff to keep in mind if you're being a bouncer. Don't lose your temper, if someone is being an asshole to everyone and you need to remove him, be nice about it, but also very firm. If you're dealing with someone, don't joke around at all (don't be mean, just don't be all buddy buddy) or they won't take you seriously. If someone hits you brush it off and keep on going, don't beat the shit out of him. Doing that stuff is how I got put on as a permanent bouncer because the manager could see that I was being professional about it.

Wow that was long..
How long have you been Doing that for thrill house?

50 bucks from one guy then he went into a competition with another guy and to say the least i got lots
Quote by x/taluha
50 bucks from one guy then he went into a competition with another guy and to say the least i got lots

Nice work. I doubt I ll get many tips.

Quote by deathdrummer
How long have you been Doing that for thrill house?

Almost 6 months now, but about 2 years ago I was doing work as a armed security guard, so I got some experience doing that which helped me out in knowing how to deal with people.
Quote by Thrill-house
Almost 6 months now, but about 2 years ago I was doing work as a armed security guard, so I got some experience doing that which helped me out in knowing how to deal with people.

CooI. I am thinking that having a sercurity licence is a pretty handing thing to have when I move away.

Quote by deathdrummer
CooI. I am thinking that having a sercurity licence is a pretty handing thing to have when I move away.

It definitely is, especially since around here most business's pay you about $20-$25 an hour if you have a security license.
So I am off to work in the next 1/2 hr, this will be my first time working in a pub/club
wish me luck.

I have never worked in a bar or door work, but i can say that i prefer to go to a bar with approachable staff who look professional at the same time.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Ffs Saadia, my eyes burn

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
if they tell you to count the ice cubes in the ice machine for a stock check tell them to shove it.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

So just I finished working and I musy say it was a very good night I got 4 new phone numbers and I got a few tips.