i absolutely love indie movies. the stories and characters are always so interesting since they dont just rely on special effects like most big hollywood films (transphormers, avatar, etc.) but for every good one theres like seven thousand bad ones. and since i dont have that kind of time, whats some of your favorite indie movies?

my contribution is a movie called The Go-Getter. the story is a little farfetched, but its entertaining, personal, and you get to stare at this girl the whole time:

Quote by denfilade
It looks like she has 3 legs

well duh, it's an indie movie. those guys always have to be different from the rest of us.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Is... that.... ZOOEY???
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
I kinda liked the Indie Zelda movie that was made until Nintendo had to be a kawk and discontinue its distribution.
wristcutters: a love story, paranoid park, the squid and the whale, ghost world, thumbsucker, brick, kiss kiss bang bang, lars and the real girl, etc.
Quote by rmr024
I kinda liked the Indie Zelda movie that was made until Nintendo had to be a kawk and discontinue its distribution.

It reminded me of shitty old Scandinavian movies kinda... Though the sword battle at the end was epic...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
American Movie.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by GoodnightHero

Omnomnomnomnom.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Sorry, yeah, I love indie films. Steve is in almost all of them by my count.
Some newer ones I've dug are Wristcutters (with the Gogol Bordello in the soundtrack, bitchin') and Primer. I'm watching My Own Private Idaho right now, so ****ing good.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9