so i bought my tickets, with early entry. but im only 15, and on their site i just noticed it said they would check id. can i get away without it? its a 16+ fest...
also, they will supposedly search for alcohol.they really gonna do this or they just trying to scare everyone?
You might have some trouble there. Suppose you could try to find an adult to go in with at the enterance or something? Could still have a problem with the alcohol though
Godspeed, sir. Godspeed.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
if you look sixteen or older you probably won't have a problem. But if you get busted trying to bring alcohol in when they specifically say they will be searching for it, you deserve to get ramrodded by the long, throbbing **** of the law.
actually, finding an adult to go in with is a pretty good idea...
are they actually gonna search stuff though?wouldnt that take hours?
Wear a fake moustache and speak in a ridiculously low voice. What could go wrong with a scheme like that?
I've got into places where you have to be over 16 and 18

Did you not think to bring someone that is actually 16 or over?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
im going with a group of people, most are over 16, though no-one is over 18, so they dont count as adults.
I doubt your age will be a problem. I've not been to Sonisphere before but none of the others i've been to have spent any time searching through my bags.

Also, if it's just vodka put it in a water bottle, they're not gonna open everyone's drinks and sniff them.
Most fests won't really give a crap about that sort of thing. If not just find someone who can act as a guardian so that you can get in. That's what I did for the gigs that I wasn't old enough to go to.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by mr edevil45
actually, finding an adult to go in with is a pretty good idea...
are they actually gonna search stuff though?wouldnt that take hours?

What are you, ****ing retarded?

Have you ever been to a concert? They pat you down, look in your bag and if you're clean they let you in. 20 seconds tops. Yes, they do it to everyone.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
What are you, ****ing retarded?

Have you ever been to a concert? They pat you down, look in your bag and if you're clean they let you in. 20 seconds tops. Yes, they do it to everyone.

If you bring a massive camping bag they'll litterally just pat it down for a second and let you go. I've never even been touched at a gig to be honest. Maybe just because i'm young and they don't believe I can smuggle things.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by Colgate Total

water bottle it is then
Which one are you going to?

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Quote by mr edevil45
water bottle it is then

lol, older than the sun.

I know a guy who smuggled shittons of vodka into a festival by using capri sun packs.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
Quote by mr edevil45
water bottle it is then

Don't wanna kill your buzz but a lot of places won't let you in with water bottles if the seal has been broken anymore. You're gonna have to be more creative.

I would say peel the label back, poke a hole, drain the water, fill it with alcohol, put some clear tape over the hole, replace label.
Quote by mr edevil45
water bottle it is then

If the water bottle is unsealed they might not let it in.

You could take your own water bottle, but they might sniff it.

I'd suggest suit casing your vodka in condoms.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
if it helps, i will have more than one real water bottle....which i can keep sealed.theres no way ther checking every drink i bring to see if theyr open
Quote by mr edevil45
if it helps, i will have more than one real water bottle....which i can keep sealed.theres no way ther checking every drink i bring to see if theyr open

A lot of Australian festivals only allow you to bring in one. Don't know about the U.S or where ever you are though.
Quote by consecutive e
A lot of Australian festivals only allow you to bring in one. Don't know about the U.S or where ever you are though.

sonisphere is a UK festival...you can bring as much to drink as you please.
So you are under 16 and want alcohol with you in an over 16 concert? -_-
Quote by SotirisF
So you are under 16 and want alcohol with you in an over 16 concert? -_-

this has happened to me numerous times, but soni is my first festival, so searching&id become a problem, as opposed to regular gigs where nobody gives a ****.
I went to Sonisphere last year with my Dad. If I remember correctly they'll take your tickets and give you your wristband, and probably give you a pat and a bit of a bag search. Then you can go back out of the site and get anything else you left in your car or with friend or whatever and get back in without being searched again. My Dad brought some lagers in a cooler and they weren't searched or confiscated or anything.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
not been to Sonisphere, but at Download last year I got in no problem and they have the same restrictions (I was 15 then). They didn't do thorough searches either, there simply wasn't time to search through 80,000 people stuff in the space of 2 days. All they did was take a quick glance into every second or third bag. They were looking for glass bottles and gas canisters, so they didn't check smaller pockets. If you've got something to hide just don't put it at the top of your bag. You should be fine. Otherwise, I'm sure you can talk someone into pretending to be with you in the queue by offering them beer.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
my bag will be full of shit anyway... finding anything specific will be hard even for me as long as they arent properly searching, ill be k.
Quote by mr edevil45
my bag will be full of shit anyway... finding anything specific will be hard even for me as long as they arent properly searching, ill be k.

still put it into a plastic bottle, if the rules are the same as Download, they'll shaft you if they catch you with a glass bottle later on as well.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
You'll be fine...they won't ID you, mainly cause they don't care. It's just there as a disclaimer so if you go there and get lashed, pass out and get beaten up they can just go....it's not our fault he wasn't supposed to be here.

As for the booze...I've been going to festivals since Reading Fest since I was 14. They all say they search fo alcohol but it is exceedingly unlikely they will...like someone above me said. They're searching for things like glass bottles cause they can actually be dangerous.

If you're worried, pour it into a 2 litre plastic bottle, put it in your sleeping bag and roll your sleeping bag up again. That way even if they search your bag they're not gonna unroll your sleeping bag and look in there.

Although having said all that....they WON'T let you bring it into the arena. The campsite will be fine, but they WILL search on the way into the arena.
Guitars: PRS Custom 24, PRS EG3, PRS Santana SE, PRS Tremonti SE, ESP-LTD M-200FM

Acoustics: Maton EM225C, Washburn WD-42S, Ovation Tangent

Amps: Peavey 5150 Mk 1, Randall V2, Marshall JCM2000 DSL100

Cab: Framus FR212
Most big events they actually won't let you take ANY bottles in, water or no. They expect you to buy all drinks on the premises. Also, you're underage, trying to get into a place where they've explicitly stated that they are going to be checking ID and bags, and you want to sneak alcohol in. Good luck kid.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Kid's a natural I tell yah!Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Fender Mexican Standard Telecaster
Hey I built a guitar