Okay, two days ago, I got an LTD MH-100QM and it is a fantastic instrument. Having some problems though...

When I tune my D and G strings, I "test" the harmonics; D string, 5th fret and G string, 7th fret. The G-sting will be higher but when I test the fretted note on the D string to the open G, the G will be lower, even though I haven't changed the tuning...

Also, I'm having trouble with the locking nuts. I tune the strings correctly. Once I tighten the nuts, the strings go about a 1/4 sharp. Any tips?
The notes are like that cus you need to intonate the strings. Seeing that it's a floating Tremed guitar...I'd take it to a shop to have a setup done unless you know what your doing, if not ask the person doing the setup to show you and explaine what he is doing so you can learn yourself.

The pitch raising is normal. Just retune useing the fine tuners.
Quote by slash.r0cks
Okay, two days ago, I got an LTD MH-100QM and it is a fantastic instrument. Having some problems though...

When I tune my D and G strings, I "test" the harmonics; D string, 5th fret and G string, 7th fret. The G-sting will be higher but when I test the fretted note on the D string to the open G, the G will be lower, even though I haven't changed the tuning...

You need to adjust the intonation. There's a setup FAQ on the top of the forum page.

Quote by slash.r0cks
Also, I'm having trouble with the locking nuts. I tune the strings correctly. Once I tighten the nuts, the strings go about a 1/4 sharp. Any tips?

That's normal. You tune your guitar, lock the nuts and then use the fine tuners on the bridge to fine tune it.