I couldn't find a thread on this awesome band so i'll post this one

They sound like an awesome band, so awesome, that i am going to order their entire disco off of ebay

Discuss
there certainly is a thread on them already.

as for the rest, they have a few alright albums, but never interested me beyond an occasional listen. like, once every few years.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
^lol I was gonna mention them, but didn't see the point then

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
"Vittra" was my first black metal album. <3
And it's a great one at that.

I'd express my true opinion over the rest of the band's work, but I fear TS might have a hissy fit.
Philosophy > Life
Quote by MoogleRancha

I'd express my true opinion over the rest of the band's work, but I fear TS might have a hissy fit.
No, do it, you wannabe fantasy creature.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Don't start with me, you pathetic excuse for a Communistic tree-builiding society.
Philosophy > Life
Quote by MoogleRancha

I really don't care to be honest

go for it, i Want to hear it
Naglfar?
Ha.

As melodic black metal goes, Naglfar is meh. Nothing special. Average. As black metal goes? They're bland, and well below par.

In other words? Bleh. Lacking salt. Etc.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
I love the first riff in Abysmal Descent.

I have a handful of other opinions about this band, but that's the main one. It's a great riff.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
That's a cool song, i think that and Through The Midnight Spheres, Unleash Hell, I Am Vengeance and The Perpetual Horrors are my favorites so far, just through youtube

I reckon i'm going to order their entire studio disco in a couple weeks