Hello, I'm just wondering. Any other guy or girl out there that got this nerve right under the shoulder strap which is being squeezed when you're playing, standing up.

I get this, it's an irritating nerve shock(?) that stretches from my collarbone down to my biceps.

Information about it is very appreciated, both the information of you having it and the information on how to somehow ease the effect.

Thanks!
maybe you need a padded guitar strap?
- Ibanez S470 (2004)
- late 70's vintage Fender Stratocaster (USA)
- VOX VT100 Amp
- Digitech Whammy Pedal
- Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
- Visual Sound Volume Pedal
- MXR Micro Amp
Thats what I got, a really nice one in leather with padding underneath but it still results in this.. nerve thingy

I would easily get some muscles over the nerve but since it stretches above the collarbone.. it's kinda hard :O
I suggest seeing a Dr about this. It might be a sign of something more serious that ignored can cause you greater problems down the road.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
The middle of the backside is right on my waist and I have it slightly tilted, just to get a better grip on the neck (:
Quote by Bhaok
I suggest seeing a Dr about this. It might be a sign of something more serious that ignored can cause you greater problems down the road.

I have been thinking the same thing. Perhaps I will follow your advice sir :P
Quote by Sacrifize
I have been thinking the same thing. Perhaps I will follow your advice sir :P

Yea as much as it would hurt you personally, I wouldn't play guitar or do anything to strain it until you get it checked out. I've never heard of something like that happening. Dude I really hope it's nothing and you just have bad posture or something. If I were in that situation it would kill me.
Are you a scrawny runt by any chance? Get a few burgers down your neck and you'll be grand
Trolls are teh trollz.

*feeds troll with noob statement*
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
ESP LTD Eclipse 1000, ASB
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60