Anyone know a good site, much like this one where people come to learn all things keyboard/piano related.

Anywhere I look I only find beginner orientated stuff with a non-existant community!

Peace.
Listening to : Guns n' Roses, Slash's Snakepit , Velvet Revolver, Snow Patrol and Muse.

I wont die until I've learned every riff in the world!
No I cant read/write French so no need to look it up , checking out those sites now , cheers!
Listening to : Guns n' Roses, Slash's Snakepit , Velvet Revolver, Snow Patrol and Muse.

just pick it up safely by the sides, don't try grabbing it by the keys as they will break!

/didntreadtheop
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Ah, also feel free to PM me 'cause I can also help out with some stuff, as long as it's not gear related. I'm good for technique and playing tips though.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Ah, also feel free to PM me 'cause I can also help out with some stuff, as long as it's not gear related. I'm good for technique and playing tips though.

inb4 rush related comment on this.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Being on a guitar site I assume you play guitar ? Maybe a wrong assumption ? But converting songs from guitar to piano did me the world of good theory wise. It helped me learn the note on the fretboard and sped up the process of figuring the notes dramatically, as well as allowing me to play my favourite songs on piano

As well as this, if you have guitar pro, download the notes for the song you want to learn and use the keyboard function. Thats usually quite helpfull.

If all else fails, learn to read sheet music. Its one skill I wish I had and am desperate to try to learn. It means you can pretty much put anything on to whatever instrument if you know how to play them notes
Yeah I've been playing guitar for 7 maybe 8 years now so I dont have to think too much about what keys go well together. I have guitar-pro too so I'll give that a try!

Not knowing how to play sheet music is the reason im on this hunt. I can sit down using tabs/youtube videos and learn many different songs. But I'd love to be able to read sheet music , if only on a basic level. It just seems a daunting task!

Quote by ultrasonic

If all else fails, learn to read sheet music. Its one skill I wish I had and am desperate to try to learn. It means you can pretty much put anything on to whatever instrument if you know how to play them notes

It took me three hours and I can now read music fluently. Anyone who says that they can't learn to read music is lazy IMO.
Quote by JamesGJFX

Not knowing how to play sheet music is the reason im on this hunt. I can sit down using tabs/youtube videos and learn many different songs. But I'd love to be able to read sheet music , if only on a basic level. It just seems a daunting task!

I know what you mean, the best way to do it. (Well not really best, but the way I play on doing it) Is to for a while find the place for C on the bars, then use the intervals between the locations of the other notes to work out what they are. I hope thats not too difficult to understand.