Not into threesomes
22 16%
Don't Know
17 13%
Would have to be a midget.
17 13%
Voters: 134.
Poll included (To come)

So. Your GF/Wife/Significant Other/Hooker proposes a threesome. I will assume that you'd be for it. However, there is a catch. She will agree to have a threesome with another chick, only if you agree to (either before or after) have a threesome with another guy as well. Vice versa for the ladies. I catered this to the majority of pit users, apologies.

Would you, yes/no, and why? Also, how far would you let the 3rd wheel go? What would you expect from the 3rd party. If you agreed to another dude, would you let him stick it in your wife if she wanted?

Discuss.

P.s. This is not a situation I'm in. I'm not 100% sure what I think about threesomes. Probably not something I'd do while in a commited relationship.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
I'd let him do me up the shit chute so long as my willy doesn't touch his. That way it isn't gay. Would definitely have to be a midget, too, just to avoid any issues with self-esteem.

WEBBDIT: And to avoid any issues with pain, come to think of it.
Last edited by webbtje at May 22, 2010,
As long as it's a midget in both cases. They're not really people, so it couldn't ever be gay, right?
probably not... i'm not an "Ogrey Guy" (cookie reference)
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by archangels666
I'm still not sure. My ex and I had a discussion about this way back when, and I still don't know if a threeway would've been worth sharing a girlfriend with another dude.

But would you allow your gf to share you with another chick?
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Hmmm, you know, I dunno really. It seems like a pretty good deal, but realistically speaking, I don't know if I'd ever go so far as to participate in an arrangement like that. Initially, it sounds awesome, but the more you think about it the more daunting it becomes. If I like the girl enough, and she likes me, and we're old enough, chances are we aren't going to jump on that whole "open relationship" thing.

If she was into it, though, I might try it once or twice. But for some reason I just can't really see myself doing it any way but halfheartedly.

As for the wife thing, I did have a dream once where I was older and married, but not too old (probably late 30's to early 40's) and we did that...I think. It might have been another girl though, I might just be getting confused, .
I'm acctually amazed at how split the poll is.
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
I'd just agree to it, then after we've had the threesome with two girls, I'd just back out of the one with another guy. It's pretty simple. I mean, I have the dick I make the rules.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
While tossing the subject to side for a moment. Ultimate threesome for me: Kate Beckinsale, A clone of Kate Beckinsale, and me.

Back on topic, I would not want some other dude stick his penis in my girl as I am sure on the flip side she wouldn't be too fond of me sticking mine in some other girl. But if this was strictly on the basis of hookers, no girlfriend or wife involved, then sure why not.
As long as all parties are attractive. I couldn't stand the thought of some horrid, bloated, weird smelling, hairy, sweaty blob with a small mountain of belly button fluff having his way with my girl. He gotta stick to his own, literally.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Quote by Zephyr-Chills
While tossing the subject to side for a moment. Ultimate threesome for me: Kate Beckinsale, A clone of Kate Beckinsale, and me.

Yes yes yes.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Threesomes are highly, highly, overrated. Besides the initial novelty of it, two is better.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by offspring_punk
I'd just agree to it, then after we've had the threesome with two girls, I'd just back out of the one with another guy. It's pretty simple. I mean, I have the dick I make the rules.

Possibly the smartest thing I've ever heard.

I probably wouldn't, unless the other guy wasn't gross, had a small wiener, and just made me look better in front of my woman.
-JBSwreckfest
I had a conversation about a 2guy1girl get together with a good friend of mine, and we jokingly said we should do this emo chick, but I honestly wasn't sure if he was serious.

I would, if I wasn't in a committed relationship.
has a terrible signature.
I think I'd agree to it, but only if all the other guy would get is a dutch rudder.
Currently listening to:
Mock Orange
Tiger's Jaw
American Football
Piebald
Quote by Austyn6661
I had a conversation about a 2guy1girl get together with a good friend of mine, and we jokingly said we should do this emo chick, but I honestly wasn't sure if he was serious.

I would, if I wasn't in a committed relationship.

Can't you invite the emo girl into a 3some with your girlfriend?
Quote by metal4eva_22
I wouldn't mind if a midget banged my girl. I'd just be laughing the whole time.

Thinking about sigging that one.
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp