I'm smack bang in the middle of my exams now. Done both my math & music papers.
I'm seriously dreading the Chemistry extended paper.

If you guys are doing them now what papers are you looking forward to or dreading? And what results are you hoping for?

I'm pretty sure results will be out Friday,13th August from 00:01 UTC. We're using the Cambridge exam board.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
I'm not really looking forward to any papers but I've got one of my dreaded ones out of the way (Biology) and I've also realised that if I revise I actually do better on the exam!!!
So far I've done R.E. paper one (Do other schools make you take this?), Business Studies Paper 1 and Biology. Next week is R.E. Paper 2, English paper 1 and Physics.
I actually found the music exam pretty easy. What was your prescribed work? We had Bach's Brandenburg Concerto no:2.

Biology paper 3 is another exam that's gonna kill me. Our Bio paper 6 (Alternative to Practical) was pretty much the stupidest paper I've ever sat.

How did you guys find math if you've done it? The extended math paper is usually the one that just takes the piss out of the school because at least 6 people in a class of 20 is guaranteed to fail it. For some reason math is my best subject and I found it pretty easy.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I found Math papers relatively easy. Also, is the Bio Paper 6 you're talking about the one where you had to count the number of spines on the leaves? That was pretty stupid.

My music prescribed work was Symphony no. 6 by Beethoven, it was pretty hard.
math: hard questions = less points
easy questions = moar points

IMO
it think i have a pretty good grade :P
Quote by palefire
Should point out that Doctor Rock has a point, by the way - we do have some of the biggest nutters (usually in a funny way) in the country.

Londons Burning!
dahdahdahdahdah!
hey yo, i did the music IGCSEs as well. we did the brandenburg concerto.
it was so easy u didnt need the score for most of the questions.
unlucky u had to do the beethoven one...
im assuming u guys play guitar..
what pieces did u play for ur performances? if u took music.

i thought the math paper 4 was pretty easy and what makes it easier is that the grade boundaries are pretty damn low. if u get around 90/130 its an A.
same for the paper 3 sciences. u can score like 50% and still get an B

the world is stupid and thats good for us. =)
Yeah it's the one where we had to count the spines on the leaves, also the shit with dogs and sheep's teeth.
The day after my Bio teacher literally said to me "Hey Chris, how did you find the exam? I personally thought it was pretty goddamn stupid. No relevance to anything at all."

I played Triptych by Siam Shade (CLICKY )...And no I am not Japanese or Korean Kickass song and band.

What's R.E? Our school is pretty small so we don't do that.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

Did my OCR Science yesterday, got Module 3 maths on June 21st which I'm dreading.
Meh...My teacher mixed all the recordings and for some reason the tone sounds like shit. She's a great pianist but she can barely speak English and she can't mix for shit.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

Also, what do you guys think about "key times" or "supervision times". Isn't this something new that they've incorporated?
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

What's an 'IGCSE' ?

Anyway GCSE's are easy/overblown... anybody who's worrying about them right now, then you shouldn't
wow thats so cool i love dream theater.
i played the extremist by joe satriani and did sweet child o mine.
we got this sound engineer in our school that used to be a dj and shit, he got us amazing quality performance recordings and composition recordings so its cool

haha IGCSE is just a curriculum for Jr High
IGCSE is GCSE but done internationally and is widely regarded as harder than GSCE's for some reason.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

And also, does anyone know what is in the Biology paper 3 exams?
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

Quote by Vitor_vdp
For solo performance I played Paganini's Caprice 5, and for group I played Strange Deja Vu by Dream Theater. My teacher said he expects my grade to be around 95/100.

dude how fast did u play caprice 5?
I finished them like a week ago! The English language and literature exams were real easy. Drama was a failure of an exam. Love it. Math was easy. I screwed up on my Science paper 6.

And IGCSEs are considered as harder because most people taking it are not fluent English speakers.