So im having problems playing this stuff:
Anyone else tryed it ?
The red part i'v marked give me the problems ( but from the looks of the lenght of this thing i am sure i'll have plenty more )
Should i bar the 5th fret's ? Or should i maybe roll my fingers, while barring i have this 5 9 part which is really hard to reach - but doable, but then again there's a similar situation going down when i have to barr the 10 frets or the low E and B string and play a 14 fret on the D - and while the spacing seem very similar im on an acoustic and my palm cant be close to the neck due to the connection to the body.

So... help ?
Quote by DocArunas
So im having problems playing this stuff:
Anyone else tryed it ?
The red part i'v marked give me the problems ( but from the looks of the lenght of this thing i am sure i'll have plenty more )
Should i bar the 5th fret's ? Or should i maybe roll my fingers, while barring i have this 5 9 part which is really hard to reach - but doable, but then again there's a similar situation going down when i have to barr the 10 frets or the low E and B string and play a 14 fret on the D - and while the spacing seem very similar im on an acoustic and my palm cant be close to the neck due to the connection to the body.

So... help ?

Maybe post the tab you're talking about?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Bar your index finger on the fifth fret of the B string and e string for the first one. Slow down and practice stretching for that 5-9 on that you've circled.
Quote by Geldin
Bar your index finger on the fifth fret of the B string and e string for the first one. Slow down and practice stretching for that 5-9 on that you've circled.

I disagree, I'd say to keep the piece sounding as clean as it should you should roll across the 5th fret as marked with your index which should make the stretch to the 9th much easier. If all else fails with the stretch then lift your index from the 5th as you stretch up to the 9th, making sure you mute it well as you move.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Well, the point there is to make every note sound by itself. So you'd roll the 5s with the same finger, making each note sound alone.
As for the 5-9 thing, it's perfectly doable, just kinda bothersome lol

But hey, important thing, classical "tabs" SUCK. I mean, I'm not saying it has the wrong notes, but tabbers make NO attempt to find comfortable positions, so that's up to you.
Don't ever just play like it says in the tab, move the positions around, try to find easier positions.

In that case I'd play the pedal note with the pinkey always, either playing that A, that 5, in the 10 fret of the B string or moving everything else a string up.
I mean for instance:

e|--5-3-5-1-5-0-5---5---5---5-0-5-1-5---5---5---5---5---5---5-0-5-1-
B|----------------3---2---3-------------------2---3---2---3---------
G|------------------------------------2---4-------------------------

e|-/10-8-10-6-10-5-10---10---10---10-5-10-6-10---10---10---10---10---10---10-5-10-6-|
B|--------------------8----7----8------------------------7----8----7----8-----------|
G|---------------------------------------------7----9-------------------------------|

Say, something like that.
Much easier, isn't it?
If you don't like that then you can play the first part a string up or however you want, try yourself to find the easier positions.
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
You wither, and die. I am eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Kurai.
It looks to me like the easiest way would be to tap the pedal note (and play everything on the B string), but then the A in the second circle will cause a problem. So maybe play it all on the G string. Or transpose it until its more comfortable.
Quote by HellFeuer
It looks to me like the easiest way would be to tap the pedal note (and play everything on the B string), but then the A in the second circle will cause a problem. So maybe play it all on the G string. Or transpose it until its more comfortable.

I'd say it's not, the way I said is easier, less moving around.
But it all depends in the sound you want, if you want a purely legato sound that's the way to go. But the piece goes in the other direction to me. So picking everything is the sound I'd desire.
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
You wither, and die. I am eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Kurai.