Page 1 of 3
I think the SAS, because they're based in Herefordshire, and anything that survives living in Herefordshire is worth a tip of the hat.
Green Berets
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
As much as those Commie bastards piss me off, the Spetsnaz have the best training around. While the Green Berets have the best, most advanced tech and weaponry, the ruskies are lethal, cold hearted mother ****ers.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by rockingamer2
Green Berets

Spetsnaz > Green Beret.

The tv-show Deadliest warrior proves it.
DeVillains!
Green Berets ftw
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Rainbow Six...

SBS/SAS get my vote.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Ylasto
Spetsnaz > Green Beret.

The tv-show Deadliest warrior proves it.

That episode was dumb. They counted and entrenching tool (a tiny ass shovel) as a weapon for the Green Berets.

But yes, the Spetsnaz are pretty badass.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
The US Army Green Berets
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
British Army's first Kamikaze Regiment, the Queen's Own McKamikaze Highlanders FTW
SAS without a question if your going by sheer amount of training and skill. I actually remember reading in an article a few years ago that the US special forces were actually trained by the SAS. I'll post it if I can find it again.

However, if you include equipment etc as well, probably be the US. The US armed forces have far more, and far better equipment. Infact, the US army throws away more equipment every day than the British army has to use.
Quote by robhc
SAS without a question if your going by sheer amount of training and skill. I actually remember reading in an article a few years ago that the US special forces were actually trained by the SAS. I'll post it if I can find it again.

That's a lie.
My God, it's full of stars!

special forces are special
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
The only way to know which one is the best, is for all of them to go against each other in a chicken throwing contest
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by robhc

However, if you include equipment etc as well, probably be the US. The US armed forces have far more, and far better equipment. Infact, the US army throws away more equipment every day than the British army has to use.

Delta Force modeled some of their training after the SAS.

The US for sure has the best inventory of special forces operators.

Green Berets
Delta Force
Army Rangers
Navy Seals
Marine Force Recon
Army's Special Operations Aviation Regiment (helicopters)
Air Force Special Operations
Anyone said Al Qaeda?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Spartan-IIs.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
Page 1 of 3