I have a paper due monday, and I have half of it saved on my computer. When I try to pull up MS Word, a bullshit virus thing pops up, saying that it needs to scan my computer to protect it. I tried running my antivirus, but it won't work. When it scanned, it said nothing was wrong...I can open up my internet, but all my other programs are blocked. Can anybody help
meh
i had a smilair problem, just follow the instructions and you should be able to get rid of the virus
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Attach the file to an email to your teacher so you don't lose it.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
It won't let me open any of the files after I download them...the fake thing keeps saying they're infected/ I tried searching my programs manually, but it doesn't show up. I can't end the task either.

EDIT: nevermind. Got it. Thanks guys.
meh
Last edited by get ta led out! at May 22, 2010,
Quote by get ta led out!
It won't let me open any of the files after I download them...the fake thing keeps saying they're infected/ I tried searching my programs manually, but it doesn't show up. I can't end the task either.

Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 before Windows begins to start. Choose 'Safe mode with networking' and then install Malwarebytes and remove the virus.
Wipe your drive. I had it earlier, it doesn't go away with Malware bytes.

You get most of it, but some will stay hidden and it uses a proxy to use your IP address to create spam so they can't get tracked.

So basically your ISP is going to get pissed and cut you off when they figure this out, happened to me. Had to wipe the drive...
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.