I think the difference is the JP bullet inlays, matching headstock and finish on the first. Both play and sound the same though. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Inlays and matching headstock.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by no.mop
Inlays and matching headstock.

Okay not worth it then.
Its also the Mystic Dream paint. Its colour shifting paint so costs a fair bit extra. Looks great, but if you dont want a trippy looking guitar, its probably not worth it.
I've been looking at that for a bit too. To me, it's not that big of a deal if it's a signature guitar with some scribbling on the headstock. But on that one the big ass JP inlay on the first fret is too much haha. Personal preference though.
The white one looks baller as hell. Buy/save for something else for the remaining money you've got if you get the white one =D
Quote by pkgitar
I've been looking at that for a bit too. To me, it's not that big of a deal if it's a signature guitar with some scribbling on the headstock. But on that one the big ass JP inlay on the first fret is too much haha. Personal preference though.
The white one looks baller as hell. Buy/save for something else for the remaining money you've got if you get the white one =D

What does that mean? :P
But i think im going for the white one.
Means it looks awesome too haha. Now that I look at it though it's kinda funny... ernie ball >_<
Quote by piop
Piezo pickup is part of the option too IIRC.

Nope, both have piezos
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by pkgitar
Means it looks awesome too haha. Now that I look at it though it's kinda funny... ernie ball >_<

okay now that its all out the way, im going to work the next ½ year to afford one of these

Thx guys.

going for the white one.