So, I will soon be putting new tubes in my peavey xxx and want to build up my pedal collection. I currently have a crybaby wah, and am looking to get an OD, noise gate, and a chorus. For the OD I'm thinking about the fulltone OCD, a tubescreamer, or the way huge pork loin. I have no idea what gate or chorus to get, I'm open to any suggestions, although I'd like to keep it under $150 USD each, also, please give me your opinions on those ODs. Thanks a bunch guys
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
Thanks, I just read a ton of reviews on the decimator, and it seems great. Any ideas on OD or chorus?
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
i actually just picked up my way huge pork loin and I LOVE IT! im using it to overdrive my vox ac4 halfstack and it sounds amazing, plus if you take the back cover off, you can change the sound/tone even more by adjusting 3 small knobs on the inside circuitry.. i suggest it as i picked it over the fulltone full drive 2, ibanez ts9, visual sounds route 808.. i wanted the used fulltone gt-500 but it was sold before i could get back up to town and buy it. either the pork loin or gt-500 will get you where you need to be on the overdrive department!
Squier Classic Vibe 60's Stratocaster - Candy Apple Red
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top
-SD pickups
Boss OS-2
Boss RC-2
Way Huge Pork Loin
Vox AC4TVH and Cab
Fender Super Champ XD
I just built a TS-808 using a PCB from tonepad.com (it came from Elsalvador) and then Keeley modded it and it's wonderful. If you play with electronics as a hobby I'd recommend it.
Otherwise there are just too many options, I don't know where to start. Any of those three you mentioned, although a TS really needs modding to get the most out of it.
Chorus? Lots of nice ones and which is best is a matter of taste. Just get to a shop and try a heap until one touches you.
Noise gate? Decimator
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100