I just bought a LANDMINE LD1 distortion pedal and its pretty good but is there a BETTER/HEAVIER more satchurated stomp out there ? I know a lot of people would say its all in the amp but take out of the equation.

give me a list of your top 3 with links of audio (youtube)

thanks
You might wanna get a new amp instead of lots of expensive pedals.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Kanthras
You might wanna get a new amp instead of lots of expensive pedals.

Aaaah. Looks like it could be a nice flamewar

Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by AtaBorMan
Aaaah. Looks like it could be a nice flamewar

Don't feel like flaming tonight. I'll leave it at that suggestion.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Well For really thick low chugs and great highs and overall great tone, pick up a metal muff used for like $60. The price shouldn't kill you and from personal experience it turns my SS Randall 75 watt combo into a brutal THICK sounding metal machine. Its been the best distortion pedal I have ever used.

Why do you need the heaviest pedal out there? You probably don't need as much gain as you think you do in order to achieve your desired tone. I'd recommend the Tech 21 Sansamp GT2:
http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/sansamp/gt2.html
Closest thing to good amp distortion in my opinion.
Kanthras: its not that i need a new amp i like variety. I play with a few different people that play a few different styles of music. Its easier just to have a few options on a board and i am not really into dsp and all the multi fx units. Not that there is anything wrong with them i just like analog a bit better.

But i know where your coming from with a better amp thing I have had a 6505 head for a bit but it does one thing and not very flexible in my opinion anyway.

thanx for all the info guys