Hey guys i go a little problem with my 360.. Whenever i turn on the HD part on the 360 cable and change channel on the tv to HD... the sound just stops working... ive got no idea whats wrong or how to get it to work... Any 360 user out there who is good with technic stuff? thx in advance
Damn, officer, you must have been going fast to keep up with me

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
I get great resoultion with 1080i or whatever its called.. but cant i just use normal sound? why do i need extra cables for sound?....

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
You've heard of the RGB color system right? The red, green, and blue cables are the picture.

The red and white are the sound, the yellow is low quality video. You don't need the yellow one.
do you use an HDMI cable or component cable?
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Use PS3, it has sound.

though I heard it has actually no games.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Gyroscope
You've heard of the RGB color system right? The red, green, and blue cables are the picture.

The red and white are the sound, the yellow is low quality video. You don't need the yellow one.

This. Component cables DO NOT do sound. you need the red and white RCA's for the sound
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Quote by Flipje
do you use an HDMI cable or component cable?

I use Component

And all RGB cables are plugged in the tv

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
Quote by Gyroscope
5 cables need to be plugged in.

3 for the HD and 2 for the sound.

Most probably this, as it was the case in my experience. Altough I recommend buying a HDMI cable they are well worth it.
Quote by Gyroscope

This. There's 2 for sound because you have stereo sound (left and right, one cable for each). It sounds like you're saying you have it so that yellow white and red are going to one input and the RGB is going to another input. You need to have the white and red going with the HD cables if you want any sound while using HD. You should just unplug the yellow one as there's not really a point in trying to have two inputs for your xbox (1 HD and 1 standard definition) unless there's some specific reason for it. Otherwise you'll have to switch the red and white cables back and forth everytime you want to switch between them.
Nvm guys i foun it out.. im just a retard when it comes to this stuff.. damn ive been playing for years with crap resoultion when ive could have had HD........

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
Quote by Gyroscope
Okay, so it has Uncharted. Big deal.

MGS, Ratchet and Clank, and Gran Turismo say hello.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
dude just get an hdmi cable problem solved?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬