Just picked this guitar up this morning. All I can say is WOW. Best guitar I have ever played. Bought it used but it's in near mint condition. It's from 1996 and has the 50th anniversary badge on the back of the headstock. The electronics we're upgraded to the modern style with a 1 meg pot so the neck position isn't useless anymore. The original capacitor and 250k pot are still in the case. The neck isn't really thin like most Fender's and it's not super thick. Just right IMO! And the tinted neck and butterscotch finish just looks amazing. Case candy (minus the cord and strap) including the certificate of authenticity is in the case. Here it is!

Stunning. Absolutely stunning.

We need more pics though.
Beautiful! Butterscotch is the best guitar finish IMO, bar none. I really want to get myself one of these someday.

HNGD, hope you enjoy it!
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Thanks everyone. I will post more pics tomarrow! Pictures turn out better in the sunlight. Until then, here are some extra pics I took today

wow HNGD man! Stunning tele!
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2004
Fender Telecaster Custom 72RI 2009
PEDALZ
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60DSP
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100
Honestly, I wasn't a huge fan of teles until I seen/played this one. The reviews are true. It is an incredible instrument. I buy and sell gear all of the time but even though I've only owned this guitar for a day, I think it has a huge chance of being the one that I keep!
Dammit man!

I don't need GAS for another telecaster!

Clips please?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
I have 2 band practices on Monday.. After that, my beast of an amp will be downstairs so I can record some clips. I have an SM57 so it sounds pretty nice and not just some shitty digital camera mic. Unfortunatly I don't think my playing will be quite as good as the sound quality Anyone want to name some cool riffs I can play when I record this sound clip?
great guitar! congrats!
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by ChrisHolt92
I have 2 band practices on Monday.. After that, my beast of an amp will be downstairs so I can record some clips. I have an SM57 so it sounds pretty nice and not just some shitty digital camera mic. Unfortunatly I don't think my playing will be quite as good as the sound quality Anyone want to name some cool riffs I can play when I record this sound clip?

>Telecaster
>Mid-gain British-voiced amp

Let's hear some early Zeppelin!

If you can play slide, some slide blues would be great too.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
those are some of the nicest fenders.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
A hotrodded 52' is my dream guitar. Absolutely gorgeous. Worth a HNGD unlike all the metal shit I see every day. More pictures!

To boost your ego, Ill tell you now: I am 100% absolutely jealous of you!
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Last edited by Kevy Absolution at May 23, 2010,
Quote by Kevy Absolution
A hotrodded 52' is my dream guitar. Absolutely gorgeous. Worth a HNGD unlike all the metal shit I see every day. More pictures!

To boost your ego, Ill tell you now: I am 100% absolutely jealous of you!

By looking at the frequency with which you empty your bowels, you'd be healthy... But if the faecal matter is actually metal, I'd see a doctor if I were you.

(You're kinda right though.)
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top Lefty
-Epiphone Les Paul Special II Lefty, name's Sonny =)
-Danelectro CM-1 Metal Pedal
-Danelectro CC-1 Chorus Pedal

I've been playing since Summer '09
HNGD dude, Tele's and Les Pauls I like very much She looks amazing.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Gold Top
Vox VT30