Well, basically i play a half scalloped Ibanez GRG270 Bkn with a blocked trem. It's strung with the bottom half of D'Addario Medium Top / Heavy Bottom .030-.042-.052 for chunky low's and mid's and the upper half off Ernie Ball Super Slinkys .009-.011-.016 for clear high's and smooth bend's without fretting out.

As im still learning i play a whole lot of different styles in a lot of different tunings, this means i tune my guitar about 3 times per session.

My concern is that my neck might twist due to the difference in string tension between the upper and bottom 3 strings. Also, is excessively tuning the guitar harmfull to the neck?

Sorry for the bigass question
it should be allright, if you notice any change in the neck all you need to do is give the truss rod a little adjustment
You're neck will be completely fine
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by NickRs50
that's a relief

Did anyone find this a bit... Punny?
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Kid's a natural I tell yah!Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Fender Mexican Standard Telecaster
Hey I built a guitar
Quote by Steve Holt
Did anyone find this a bit... Punny?

I almost think he did it on purpose. like he was thinking STRAIGHT when he said that...

That was bad.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"