Page 1 of 2
why does everyone think that office space was a good movie? i just watched and the only thing that made me laugh was the white trash neighbor guy.

seriously most of it was boring as hell
Sounds like SOMEONE'S got a case of the Mond- damn, nevermind.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
dude office space is a great movie, if you didnt find it funny you have a corrupted sense of humor
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
You have to have either worked in such an environment, know people who've worked in such an environment, or have a sense of humor to understand why it's funny.

Plus, it's just an awesome movie. This concept of "boring" confuses and infuriates us!
Quote by sadSTATUE
Sounds like SOMEONE'S got a case of the Mond- damn, nevermind.

that was funnier than the joke in the movie itself.
Yeah, I'm gonna have to get back to you on that one...
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Hey, hi rickyj....what's happening?

Yeah, uh...It's come to my attention you didn't like Office Space. So I'm gonna have to go ahead and tell you to GTFO.

M'kay?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
Hey, hi rickyj....what's happening?

Yeah, uh...It's come to my attention you didn't like Office Space. So I'm gonna have to go ahead and tell you to GTFO.

M'kay?

He's gonna catch the thread on fire. >_>
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Office Space is hilarious.

It's one of those "You find it hilarious or you find it incredibly boring" kind of movies, there's no middle ground, like Napoleon Dynamite.
Quote by sadSTATUE
He's gonna catch the thread on fire. >_>

s'cuse me...s'cuse me sir, i asked for no salt on my margarita but they put salt on it, and i specifically asked for no salt because i- sir? sir?
The thread makes me want to go over 9000
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
I'm gonna need you to go a head and shut your ***** mouth.
If you can do that now that would be great.

(I haven't seen it in a while and thats the only line I can remember enough to paraphrase well)
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
why does everyone think Star Wars has good special effects? It looks like sh*t. Look at Avatar mannnnnn
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by slayer_zero
why does everyone think Star Wars has good special effects? It looks like sh*t. Look at Avatar mannnnnn

Thats like saying that Led Zeppelin invented the blues and Leadbelly copied them, and stole the name...
The problem isn't with the movie TS, the problem is with your flair. You see, Brian over there has 37 pieces of flair where as you only have the minimum, 15 pieces of flair.
Quote by slayer_zero

well star wars had pretty amazing effects if you consider its from late 70's - early 80's. also i realize that you were being sarcastic
Quote by rickyj
well star wars had pretty amazing effects if you consider its from late 70's - early 80's. also i realize that you were being sarcastic

Star Wars sucked anyway. Its the most overratted movie ever made.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by Tommy Walker
I'd respond to this, but I got a meeting with the Bobs in 5.

Really? I was not aware of this meeting...
I've noticed you haven't been using the new cover pages for your threads... if you could start using them, that would be great.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Seems appropriate, not directed to anyone in particular:

^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at May 22, 2010,
Quote by Primus2112
Really? I was not aware of this meeting...

Yeah, they called him at home.
Since you didnt like it, I will give you a can of raid, and a flashlight. Just, head on down to the basement.
<3 Beardfish

Quote by 'Leviathan'
I love you so much.

YAY!
Quote by rickyj
why does everyone think that office space was a good movie? i just watched and the only thing that made me laugh was the white trash neighbor guy.

seriously most of it was boring as hell

No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at May 22, 2010,
Quote by JayT44
No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

Fucking eh.
If you trash the movie, you don't go to white collar resort prison. You go to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
If you trash the movie, you don't go to white collar resort prison. You go to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

They don't have conjugal visits there.
Funny, because I just watched it and it reminded me how much I love it, lol.
GO RED WINGS!!!
Quote by AGNES_fan34
Hell, Lumbergh fucked her

NOT LUMBERGH!!!
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
never seen it.

but starwars had defined a part of me. I would be completely different with out it
I let you get away so cleanly.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Page 1 of 2