Ok so I just accidently hit the ohm switch on my amp and i dont know what its supposed to be on. Its a bugera 333xl 212 and the choices are 4 8 and 16 ohms. Please someone let me know what a stock burgera 333xl is supposed to be at
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Is it a combo? If so, the impedance switch only matters if you are connecting an external speaker cab.

Edit: Guess not; darn you prior knowledge from friends! Haha, sorry man. I've never had that problem, so I guess I never did actually get to test out what they said.
Last edited by MrFndr at May 22, 2010,
google that shit!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
it should be set to 8 ohms according to the manual.

What are you looking at? Cause I downloaded the manual and it says 16ohms. It's running 2 8ohm speakers in series

And TS: it freaking has an arrow over the 16 setting that says internal. Are you stupid?
Quote by MrFndr
Is it a combo? If so, the impedance switch only matters if you are connecting an external speaker cab.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Kid's a natural I tell yah!Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Fender Mexican Standard Telecaster
Hey I built a guitar
Yes
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Kid's a natural I tell yah!Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Fender Mexican Standard Telecaster
Hey I built a guitar
Mine came on 8 but Manuel says 16 so that's what it's been on for months.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Quote by josephde
What are you looking at? Cause I downloaded the manual and it says 16ohms. It's running 2 8ohm speakers in series

And TS: it freaking has an arrow over the 16 setting that says internal. Are you stupid?

look at the spec sheet
http://www.bugera-amps.com/EN/products/333XL-212.aspx
Quote by SwampAshSpecial

That's what I'm looking at lol I'm confused. It definitely says 16ohms... Perhaps you're reading 2 lines above where it says the speakers each have an impedance of 8ohms? Cause right under it says they're in series for a total impedance of 16ohms.

EDIT: but once again, TS, it has an arrow over the 16ohm option on your backplate that says internal. How was this a question?
Last edited by josephde at May 22, 2010,
Quote by josephde
That's what I'm looking at lol I'm confused. It definitely says 16ohms... Perhaps you're reading 2 lines above where it says the speakers each have an impedance of 8ohms? Cause right under it says they're in series for a total impedance of 16ohms.

Thats what sleep deprivation does to ya kids!
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
Thats what sleep deprivation does to ya kids!

lol I was wondering, cause usually you're spot on
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
thanks a lot!

I still wanna know how TS made that lil muckup of not noticing the arrow?

drunk....stoned?

hell i dont know
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
to be fair the arrow is at 8ohms now that im looking at it lol i supposed that is what im going to leave it at. blahh i hope there is no death next time i turn it o
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2