Who else has seen this masterpiece?

Trailer
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Rubixcuba. I like that.

Quote by Fenderhippie69
Orange amps FTW!
Did you know the trailer was made before they even had a proper plot for the film?
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
After viewing that, I would like to see this movie.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I've seen it and I second the thought that you should all see it. This movie is ****ing brilliant. So many quotable parts.
Quote by sg255
Did you know the trailer was made before they even had a proper plot for the film?

That explains a lot, actually.

Anywho, black dynamite was the best comedy I've seen in a long, long time. Priceless. Everyone should see it.

edit: A quote for those who've seen it: "AHA! I threw that shit before I walked in the room!!"
Last edited by kalnoky7 at May 22, 2010,
"My mommy says that my daddy was named Black Dynamite!"

"...there are a lot of brothas named Black Dynamite."

<_<

>_>
There's a film?

This may be awesome or god awful.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I will verify that this movie is hilarious...
Current Gear:
PRS CE24 Maple Top
PRS SE Corvette
Blackheart Handsome Devil
Hardwire SC-2 Distortion
Quote by necrosis1193
There's a film?

This may be awesome or god awful.

Trust me, it's awesome.
This one child, I'll never forget. Poor little bastard was still alive. Little Chinese legs were blown clean off! Still see his little shins & feet hangin' from the ceiling fan across the hut. He was charred from his head down to his little Chinese knees. He tried to get up. But he fell over & what was left of his right leg broke off. As he laid there, flat on his face, he looked up at me. His little Chinese eyes burnin' right into my stomach, deep into my soul. He said somethin' to me in Chinese like, "Boo coo sow!" sounded like some cartoon shit. But I understood it to be a question that he was askin' me. And I don't have to know how to speak Chinese to know what that question was. "Why, Black Dynamite? Why?"
Quote by Judge Holden
This one child, I'll never forget. Poor little bastard was still alive. Little Chinese legs were blown clean off! Still see his little shins & feet hangin' from the ceiling fan across the hut. He was charred from his head down to his little Chinese knees. He tried to get up. But he fell over & what was left of his right leg broke off. As he laid there, flat on his face, he looked up at me. His little Chinese eyes burnin' right into my stomach, deep into my soul. He said somethin' to me in Chinese like, "Boo coo sow!" sounded like some cartoon shit. But I understood it to be a question that he was askin' me. And I don't have to know how to speak Chinese to know what that question was. "Why, Black Dynamite? Why?"

Lol Vietnam war.
I so want to see it. I've wanted to see it ever since i saw the trailer of it on TV.
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.