Page 1 of 3
ok, so here's what happened.

last night, i was walking home and there was a drunk girl standing on my porch and she was texting on her cellphone. i asked her, "hey, are you one of kyle's friends?" (kyle is one of my roommates) because i didn't know who she was, or why she would be standing on my porch. she nodded her head yes, so we both went inside. i went upstairs to go look for kyle, but he was gone, and when i came downstairs, the girl was laying on the couch in the living room. i asked her if she wanted a blanket or pillow, since i figured she was going to pass out there. she shook her head no, so i went upstairs into my room and was getting ready to go to bed. about 5 minutes later, i heard a big thud from the bottom floor, and i found the girl passed out on my kitchen floor and she had thrown up. i gave her some paper towel and a glass of water, and then tried helping her to her feet, but she started crawling into one of my roommate's room (who was gone at the time) and passed out on the bed. i was drunk at the time too, and i laid down next to her. we first just held hands and i would occasionally rub her back too (she was hiccuping) while we laid there, but then i started kissing her cheek and she turned to face me and then we started making out. this went on for about an hour or so. i eventually left the room since she was snoring so loud. she woke up around 6:30 AM and barged into my roommate kyle's room and said, "where the f*ck am I?" and kyle obviously didn't know who she was. the girl needed to use kyle's phone to find her phone because she had lost it in my house the night before. she left after she found her things and i thought that would be the end of that.

then, my roommate kyle gets a call from two of the girl's friends who said they are going to press charges on me since i "made her do things with me" (the words that they used). so basically, is what i did really considered sexual assault? not once did she ever tell me to stop, and she was kissing me back when we were making out. we were both drunk, and i never got any single indication that she wanted me to stop. does this girl have a genuine case against me? i'm somewhat concerned because the girls friends sounded serious, but i don't think what i did is sexual assault. but maybe i'm wrong though.

sorry this is so long, but that's what happened.
If all you did was make out, then you should be okay. At the very worst it's sexual harassment methinks.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Maybe you should be asking someone with more legal expertise than a bunch of teenagers on a guitar forum.

TS you are ****ED!!!!!!
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
hmm, I heard a few years ago that you could get slapped with a sexual harassment suit if you got a chick drunk and had sex with her. Maybe same thing applies here.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by CrunchyRoll

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
hmmm well its kind of gross that you made out with a girl that just threw up, but if all you did was make out then they dont have a case. If there was no forced penetration and therefore a testable rape, your clear though. Just be more careful about the people you hook up with, some girls are sinister bitches man.
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

Quote by daytripper75
Maybe you should be asking someone with more legal expertise than a bunch of teenagers on a guitar forum.

is there an ultimate-lawyers.com forum or something
You didn't force her. She kissed you too. If at any point she told you to stop, and you didn't, then you my friend, are a sexual predator.
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
Where do you live man UK, US?
Talking about fapping to films!!
Originally posted by Vader, Darth
Jabba did this one time when we were watching Gremlins...

It found it...disturbing.

Gearidge:
Laney AOR 50 Head
Laney Cab
BC Rich Mockingbird
Line 6 Spider 3
Unless she's not 18. Then It would be statutory rape
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
The real crime was making out with a chick after she threw up. Ugh
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Since you were both drunk it technically shouldnt count; however, ive seen this shit go down in a similar way... Your sir, are probably ****ed and should try to settle this out of court in some way...
Quote by MightyAl
A girl is a mythical creature, somewhat akin to a unicorn, or chimera.
They don't really exist, but it would be cool if they did.
I think that a lot of this stuff "Oh well I was drunk" when the girl didn't say no, is bull. You didn't say no, because you were drunk, who got you drunk? If they force-fed you alcohol then that is assault, but if the girl got herself drunk, and didn't say no, then it is complete crap if they can hold anything against you.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by TheAlphaXany
Since you were both drunk it technically shouldnt count; however, ive seen this shit go down in a similar way... Your sir, are probably ****ed and should try to settle this out of court in some way...

why though? she: 1)was kissing me back and 2) never told me to stop or gave any indication that she wanted me to stop.
Quote by fall be kind
why though? she: 1)was kissing me back and 2) never told me to stop or gave any indication that she wanted me to stop.

A lot of people argue that she wasn't in the right state of mind to rationally make the decision. I personally think it's bullshit and a risk you take when you get so shitfaced drunk that you can't tell red from blue, but a lot of people see it that way.
Check out my band Disturbed
Lol, so she remembers you making out but she doesn't remember pretty much saying 'yes' to your question nor does she remember wanting to stay the night there.

She's got nothing. Well technically she has nothing but the legal system is ****ed up and you're probably gonna be somebodies bitch for a while.

Just tell her you didn't do anything at all. She was obviously to drunk to even know.
You made out with a drunk chick who just got done puking all over?

Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Tell her that you didn't do anything, you were both drunk, you didn't get her drunk, and she obviously consented if she showed no signs of not wanting it and actually going at it for an hour with you. However, it may go through, because the system can be stupid at times.
Quote by StewieSwan
A lot of people argue that she wasn't in the right state of mind to rationally make the decision.

That would be the most consistent case she has against you. Coupled with the fact that you and her were alone at your place will make things a bit dangerous for you.

However, since there was no penetration, it won't go to a rape charge. You should expect sexual harassment charge though.

That's the way it goes usually. If it's sexual and alcohol's involved, it often goes against the guy, no matter what.
doesn't she have to prove that we actually had sexual contact though? would i be better off just denying the whole thing? it's gonna be her word versus mine isn't it?
Quote by fall be kind
ok, so here's what happened.

last night, i was walking home and there was a drunk girl standing on my porch and she was texting on her cellphone. i asked her, "hey, are you one of kyle's friends?" (kyle is one of my roommates) because i didn't know who she was, or why she would be standing on my porch. she nodded her head yes, so we both went inside. i went upstairs to go look for kyle, but he was gone, and when i came downstairs, the girl was laying on the couch in the living room. i asked her if she wanted a blanket or pillow, since i figured she was going to pass out there. she shook her head no, so i went upstairs into my room and was getting ready to go to bed. about 5 minutes later, i heard a big thud from the bottom floor, and i found the girl passed out on my kitchen floor and she had thrown up. i gave her some paper towel and a glass of water, and then tried helping her to her feet, but she started crawling into one of my roommate's room (who was gone at the time) and passed out on the bed. i was drunk at the time too, and i laid down next to her. we first just held hands and i would occasionally rub her back too (she was hiccuping) while we laid there, but then i started kissing her cheek and she turned to face me and then we started making out. this went on for about an hour or so. i eventually left the room since she was snoring so loud. she woke up around 6:30 AM and barged into my roommate kyle's room and said, "where the f*ck am I?" and kyle obviously didn't know who she was. the girl needed to use kyle's phone to find her phone because she had lost it in my house the night before. she left after she found her things and i thought that would be the end of that.

then, my roommate kyle gets a call from two of the girl's friends who said they are going to press charges on me since i "made her do things with me" (the words that they used). so basically, is what i did really considered sexual assault? not once did she ever tell me to stop, and she was kissing me back when we were making out. we were both drunk, and i never got any single indication that she wanted me to stop. does this girl have a genuine case against me? i'm somewhat concerned because the girls friends sounded serious, but i don't think what i did is sexual assault. but maybe i'm wrong though.

sorry this is so long, but that's what happened.

Protip: Dont let strange people in your house. Dont let strange people in your house that are drunk. Dont let people you dont know in your house.
Dont make out with said drunk chick. Dont take advance of drunk chicks. Dont take advance of people you dont know.

Its really quite simple, dont do stupid things that could get you in trouble.
Protip 2:
Stupid Shit is Stupid.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by genghisgandhi
It's a good thing fall is kind to you, cause the legal system won't be.

Check it:

Beautiful.
MATTERHORN
Your the guy, so your automatically ****ed.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
For what its worth, morally, I dont think you did anything wrong at all. However, legally, there is a slight possibility this could bite you in the ass
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Page 1 of 3