look im not into the lookin for prostitute thing but heres a question..

i was watchin a show in VH1 and they mention the Hugh Grant and the prostitute incident... i still dont get what was he doing exactly that made the cops arrest him. i mean, as far as I know, she was a prostitute right? she was doing her job... what part did he go wrong? im consfused cuz if I get to stop and ask for a prostitute for some "quality time" i dont wanna do anything that breaks the law.
Just because you pay someone to **** you doesn't mean you can beat the shit out of them

Edit: That too.
V
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at May 22, 2010,
Um.

I'm pretty sure prostitution is illegal, sport.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
oh okk, ok ok, haha i dont think they mentioned the beating the hell outta her part.
Quote by armand0
i was watchin a show in VH1 and they mention the Hugh Grant and the prostitute incident... i still dont get what was he doing exactly that made the cops arrest him. i mean, as far as I know, she was a prostitute right? she was doing her job... what part did he go wrong? im consfused cuz if I get to stop and ask for a prostitute for some "quality time" i dont wanna do anything that breaks the law.

Just hiring a hooker is illegial....
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Laws very by region.

but... Trust me you don't want a prostitute, the risk of catching an STI or STD is way to high.

Edit: In Canada for instance, the prostitute can be charged but the customer can not.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
Quote by Primus2112
Um.

I'm pretty sure prostitution is illegal, sport.

I thought soliciting for sex in public was the illegal thing, not prostitution itself I haven't really looked into it, haha. Maybe laws are different here.
Quote by StewieSwan
Just because you pay someone to **** you doesn't mean you can beat the shit out of them

I am soooo ****ed.
Quote by mtforever
Edit: In Canada for instance, the prostitute can be charged but the customer can not.

It'd be the other way round, as with that logic you would be the prostitute