I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but anyway. A group of my friends and I want to make acid rock concept album because we're bored. What are some good ideas for us to make a concept album about?
Driving from California to Mexico.

oh wait
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Dream up somethin' trippy. Thats all I can really say.... Salamanders in Space, I dunno.
the path to better music
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Quote by L2112Lif
Dream up somethin' trippy. Thats all I can really say.... Salamanders in Space, I dunno.

haha thats kinda funny, and hey man acid rock is good music
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizard_of_the_Hood

It's actually a really good album.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Primus2112
Driving from California to Mexico.

oh wait

Songs for the Deaf?
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
I'm in the process of writing a concept album about one man's attempt to make it big in the city. I also wrote a story I was going to use as the basis for a concept album about a man that falls into a coma and confronts his inner demons in the form of islands in an archipelago on the Sea of Dreams. He had to figure our which demon each island represented and resolve each before he could wake up again.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
take acid and figure it out yourself... j/k
concepts albums are sweet... hope you figure it out.
Quote by SeEsAw12
How about taking some actual acid first?

Dude, ya that would help. We've just been smoking a lot of weed haha
You know you're not creative enough when you need to smoke weed to come up with any idea.
Anything but cancer.

Make it about your adventure through the candy jungle with a song about canoeing down a chocolate river.
A rap album about consumerism.

Oh wait. Tim Fite already did that. And it was ****ing incredible.
Consider this an advertisement.
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
Concept albums never work out. Just make great music, it doesnt need to tell an overall story about some characters through a number of songs.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]

Make an album based entirely around that picture.

It would be awesome....and I would buy it.
Quote by clincher09
Songs for the Deaf?

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
you should make a concept album about the progression of music, start with a blues song, then like 60's brit invasion, the 70's blues rock and so on. then just add your own trippy twist on everything
Quote by coolinboard
you should make a concept album about the progression of music, start with a blues song, then like 60's brit invasion, the 70's blues rock and so on. then just add your own trippy twist on everything

Thats a cool idea
Quote by JAHellraiser
Concept albums never work out. Just make great music, it doesnt need to tell an overall story about some characters through a number of songs.

I would have to strongly disagree. Strongly. There are plenty of amazing concept albums. Hell, every Coheed and Cambria album is a concept album. Mastodon has done tree concept albums, The Mars Volta as well, Opeth, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Protest The Hero, Dream Theater, The Dear Hunter, Genesis and many more. I don't think you've listened to many concept albums.