These group of men are amazing. I have seen them on tour this year and they are a good mix of electronic and alternative. They have a style that is awesome and overall I just love them. Anyone else share this feeling?

Band Website:
http://www.wearephoenix.com/

Band Members:

Bass: Deck d'Arcy
Lead Guitar: Laurent Brancowitz
Vocals: Thomas Mars,
Rhythm Guitar: Chris Mazzalai

Band Albums:

It's Never Been Like That

Alphabetical

Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix

United
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Oscar Wilde
phoenix was the first band i saw at austin city limits in 2009. started the festival off right. they had one of the strongest sets of any band there.. looking forward to them at lolla.
It's Never Been Like That is definitely my favorite of their works.
There's something living in these lines.
i think they're really overrated/overhyped. WAP wasn't that great (first two tracks were amazing but after that... meh and samey) and Alphabetical is absolute garbage imo. overall i like them, but they're just okay.
<3 u
I thought everything sounded the same also, until i saw them in concert then i was amazed.. Wolfgang is my favorite, everything just blends well together

and is it me or do you guys have trouble understand what they are saying sometimes and just mumble random words that sound like it, and then you look at the lyrics and are like... thats not possible haha.

and I saw them at a small place called the NorVa and there lighting was amazing, and they show was also very well played.

Oscar Wilde
My observation thomas loves to jump in the crowds and get caressed by all the fans i hugged him and touched him at least 3 times in 1 show

Oscar Wilde
Quote by Skirvy
Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix is incredible. Really want to see them live.

what's your favorite song on this album??

Oscar Wilde
Their profile doesn't credit a drummer. Is the token Indian guy from Letterman the drummer that they tour with?
great pop music with a brain. i only have WAP, but i love it. the guitar work on that album is incredible but so subtle that no one notices
Only listened to WAP, love the first 2 tracks but can't get into it after that...
MIA 1979 Fender Strat
Epi LP Standard
Squier Strat

Tanglewood

Laney TF300
Fender Frontman 15G

Zoom G1