I bought an EH Nano Chorus, and if I try to power it with my 1Spot along with several other pedals they will all turn off if I plug the chorus into one of the other pedals. Whats is up with that? For now I am using a 9V battery with the chorus until I can figure out what is wrong and fix it.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Sounds like there's a broken power connection in your Small Clone which is causing the open circuit. Does the same thing happen if you put the chorus last in the daisy chain (furthest away from the power supply)?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
I forget the order I was setting it up in.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Incorrect polarity I would say from that.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Nah dude, it's center negative 9 volts, shouldn't be the problem.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Has that smell to it though don't it? Like supply is being dragged to earth.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Incorrect polarity I would say from that.

thought of that already but it is the same as my other pedals
Quote by beadhangingOne
You could just be pulling too much current from the daisy chain, take out another pedal and try it again.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

I tried with only two pedals when I am used to running five
Quote by beadhangingOne
Doesn't anybody RTFM?

From elsewhere on the net:

From the manual:

PLEASE NOTE: If the Nano Clone is connected to other effects pedals it will not work with the same battery eliminator that is daisy chained to the other pedals. The Nano Clone works off of a negative power supply and therefore either needs its own battery eliminator or should be run off the battery. If you do daisy chain your battery eliminator to the Nano Clone, all of the pedals on that daisy chain will power down, including the Nano Clone. If this happens, immediately remove the Nano Clone and give the Nano Clone its own power supply, otherwise you risk damaging the Nano Clone, your other pedals or the battery eliminator. Do not daisy chain the battery eliminator for the Nano Clone with any other Electro-Harmonix pedals except for the EH Muff Overdrive pedal.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Doesn't anybody RTFM?

From elsewhere on the net:

From the manual:

PLEASE NOTE: If the Nano Clone is connected to other effects pedals it will not work with the same battery eliminator that is daisy chained to the other pedals. The Nano Clone works off of a negative power supply and therefore either needs its own battery eliminator or should be run off the battery. If you do daisy chain your battery eliminator to the Nano Clone, all of the pedals on that daisy chain will power down, including the Nano Clone. If this happens, immediately remove the Nano Clone and give the Nano Clone its own power supply, otherwise you risk damaging the Nano Clone, your other pedals or the battery eliminator. Do not daisy chain the battery eliminator for the Nano Clone with any other Electro-Harmonix pedals except for the EH Muff Overdrive pedal.

my manual did not say anything about that
Quote by beadhangingOne
Maybe it's in the download version.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
My manual is one page printed on both sides.
Quote by beadhangingOne
http://www.ehx.com/products/nano-clone/instructions

Let me try to explain what I think is going on.
The polarity at the socket may be right but it uses a negative voltage rail; ie. positive is ground. Your other pedals have a positive rail and negative is earth.
When you connect the pedals together you complete the earth circuit connecting the negative to the positive of the power supply. You're lucky you haven't blown the supply.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification