Page 1 of 3
So im oficially out of the clubbin shit.

id like to know what annoys you when u hit the club...

I really hate the ridiculous amount of space the clubs here in panama offer. u cant even move or when chicks dance while using the blackberries
I really hate when lady gaga is wearing the same outfit as me.

"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by SlinkyBlue at May 22, 2010,
I really hate clubbing.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.

Also, how hard is it to type those two extra letters?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I never go to clulbs. **** that shit, man.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
I hate it when I walk into a club and a giraffe throws a fridge at me. Shit hurts, man.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by armand0
id like to know what annoys you when u hit the club...

The fact that the club doesn't feel pain.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by davrossss

I love clubbing.

Hell yes.

Awesome movie.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
When I'm at a partay and my phone won't stop rang ranging.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Honestly, I've never been to a club. The whole scene just looks stupid as shit to me.

EDIT: Well, I've also never been to a club because I'm 16 and most probably wouldn't let me in, but I don't really want to go to any when they will let me in because the scene just looks so stupid.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at May 22, 2010,
Quote by crazy8rgood
Honestly, I've never been to a club. The whole scene just looks stupid as shit to me.

This.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I'm underage.

Anyways, this is the first time I see someone from Panama in here, could you tell me how good are the public schools there (at least in the capital)?
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

The worst about going to the club is that your at a club.

Bars or nothing.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
the only club i go to around here is the church and its mostly techno/electronic/industrial (i saw cevin keys there) i try not to go somewhere if i know i won't enjoy it. try raves dude, much much more fun.
Quote by z4twenny
the only club i go to around here is the church and its mostly techno/electronic/industrial (i saw cevin keys there) i try not to go somewhere if i know i won't enjoy it. try raves dude, much much more fun.

hells ya dood, da church is]z bitchjn, dem honeys walkin roand wit dem h00ds n shit
m/-\kes me h0t.
When me 4 friends and I are the only people in the club 0_o

Has happened..don't know why we stayed to play pool...
Went to a dance club with some of my friends (actually just friend... other guys were his friends ). Danced around really stupidly and then I had to go to the bathroom. There were like three bathrooms, fortunately the lines weren't that long. Unfortunate was, though, that every girl that entered that room stayed there for atleast 20-30 minutes I wait there quite some time, occasionally checking the other two bathrooms in hope that the chicks burying themselves under the make-up and using the bathrooms as private chatrooms would hurry the f--k up.

Finally the door opens, two giggling girls step out, but then comes third chick to the door, yells something and the two girls run back in Finally they decide to come out, I'm about to enter the bathroom when two chicks run to the door, claim that they were next in line and before I could say anything they slam the door, almost hitting my nose with it. For f--ks sake !!!

Anyway, I got to do my business finally, but after that the whole vibe and the effects of alcoholic beverages that made me go to the club in the first place were gone and I just left. Clubs only seem to be cool if you want to hook up with some random hot chick for one night stand.
Last edited by -Mantra- at May 23, 2010,
This hot girl started randomly talking to me the other day asking questions about myself, then she says "DO YOU GO CLUBBING?"

I got limp.
LARGE TEXT
So a baby seal walks into a club...
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Guidos
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Ah, clubbing. Shitty radio music that's always way too loud, guys who look like pricks, girls who look like sluts, everybody's got a libido up to the ceiling. It literally is the worst way to spend time.

If you have a Blackberry and go clubbing, you're officially on my stupid list.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Page 1 of 3