you know the feeling where you know an awesome band that has a lot of acoustic songs and you're like, yes i want to play this all day and night?
of course you do. this is why you're going to help me. please
alright, so there's this great chicago band called empires. i am completely in love with them and they have great acoustic sets, including one song called animal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJaMN_NkD8E
i know, your heads are exploding with awesome.
so, i have pretty much been trying to figure out the chords forever-ish and i can't which is frustrating me to absolutely no avail.
it sounds as if they've lowered the key, which is making this even more difficult. i'm playing by ear and trying to actually view what sean/lead singer is playing.
if you can figure this out for me i will forever be in your debt, ok. FOREVER.
p.s; +935893529857956 awesome points if you knew empires prior to me posting this.
Tune your guitar to Eb and to me it just seems like its a a basic C,Am,F,G progression with some embellishments here and there. That should get you on the right path. Let me know how it works out!

EDIT: I missed a chord during the chorus when it goes from F to G then it goes to this

--5--
--7--
--7--
--5--
--5--
--5--
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHellraiser
Go into Guitar Center and tell them you are willing to spend $3000 on as many Spider and MG half stacks as they can give you.
Last edited by KevinFreund at May 23, 2010,
No problem. I try to help when I can. Best of luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHellraiser
Go into Guitar Center and tell them you are willing to spend $3000 on as many Spider and MG half stacks as they can give you.