Okay pit I saw the other thread about meeting up in Kentucky, and I got to thinking that it would be nice to do one in the Chicago area.
I was thinking that we could meet up, and jam or what ever.
So anyone up for this?
It would also be great if some UGers in the area can help with planning the date(s) and location.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Mobroz
Will there be bitches?

Sure you can bring a female dog if you want.
So does anyone have some ideas for how to do this?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
The obvious meeting places would be somewhere like RocknRoll Vintage or The Music Store, some place like that.
I am 6 hours from chicago-land for three weeks this summer, but would for sho make a road trip for some chicago dogs and pizza.
The other two months I have off I'm in survival training and jumping out of planes.
I kid you not.
"Here we are, Juggernaut."

/C/R/A/C/K/ my anti-dru...
I'm in New York from June 6-12, lets meet up there. We could get some more east coast users for the gangbang.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by 1_wise_guy
I am 6 hours from chicago-land for three weeks this summer, but would for sho make a road trip for some chicago dogs and pizza.
The other two months I have off I'm in survival training and jumping out of planes.
I kid you not.

Chicago dogs are overrated.... Okay I lied they're good.
Maybe if this goes down we can all bring a couple dollars, and order a pizza.
Quote by L2112Lif