the one Jack makes in the beginning, any sites with a step by step of how to make one? Also, I have a general idea of what to do, just wondering if any of ya'll have done it before.
last.fm/nirvanyaya
facebook.com/purpleshoelace
Can't say I know what you're talking about. Can you post a picture or video of said guitar?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by SeEsAw12
Kurt Cobain is dead

Dude. Jesus ****ing Christ we get it. Shut the hell up already.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
Can't say I know what you're talking about. Can you post a picture or video of said guitar?

t'is not a guitar, tis a diddly bow.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
t'is not a guitar, tis a diddly bow.

Shit's so cash!

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
1. Take a piece of wood.
2. Put two nails into opposite ends.
3. Tie a guitar string over the nails.
4. Put a bottle under one as a bridge.
5. Put a third nail right past the bottle to keep the string in place. Just put the string under the head of this one.
6. Mount pickup and output jack.
7. Big Muff Pi.
8. Slide.
9. ???
10. You are Jack White.

I'm not sure if this exactly how to do it, but I've always had a knack for eyeing things, so I suppose that may be worth going off of.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by JayT44

Shit's so cash!

The one Jack White made makes the creepiest sound ever since it has a real pickup. If Buffalo Bill were an instrument, he'd be that diddley bow.
Quote by necrosis1193
1. Take a piece of wood.
2. Put two nails into opposite ends.
3. Tie a guitar string over the nails.
4. Put a bottle under one as a bridge.
5. Put a third nail right past the bottle to keep the string in place. Just put the string under the head of this one.
6. Mount pickup and output jack.
7. Big Muff Pi.
8. Slide.
9. ???
10. You are Jack White.

I'm not sure if this exactly how to do it, but I've always had a knack for eyeing things, so I suppose that may be worth going off of.
I watch the video of him do it and this is an almost perfect explanation, haha. I just need to buy a jack really.
last.fm/nirvanyaya
Quote by Nirvanyaya

That's pretty awesome, not gonna lie. The little bit that he played sounded like the intro to Devil's Rejects (the song). Cool sound to it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
That's pretty awesome, not gonna lie. The little bit that he played sounded like the intro to Devil's Rejects (the song). Cool sound to it.

Yea, I love me some feedback. ha
Jack seems to think of and do everything I want to, before I get to it.
last.fm/nirvanyaya
I'm not gonna lie, a six string verson of that would be awesome, I'm not trolling saying a real guitar, I mean one of thoes, useing a set of strings.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by Sinister Waffle
I'm not gonna lie, a six string verson of that would be awesome, I'm not trolling saying a real guitar, I mean one of thoes, useing a set of strings.

This is what I was sorta planning on
last.fm/nirvanyaya
I just don't get what is so awesome... It seems like the No soap radio joke kinda thing where everyone seems to get the joke except you.