Page 1 of 9
I don't think this has been done before, but it's just a 3 by 3 of albums that sort of show your musical taste.

Here is the link: Clicky

I would upload one that I already made, but it has Jimi Hendrix's Electric Ladyland, which has nudity on it.

So, let's see what you guys have.

EDIT: If you want to do one bigger than 3 by 3, feel free. I just figured most of you wouldn't want to do 16 pictures before knowing what this would look like.

DOUBLEDIT: It seems that a lot of the picture links have stopped working, might I suggest uploading to photbucket or something similar before linking.
Last edited by Epicbizzjizz at May 23, 2010,
Huh? How about I just tell you 3 different albums that show my diverse taste? K? K koo.

Avenged Sevenfold - Waking the Fallen
*flameshield* Insane Clown Posse - The Wraith: Hell's Pit (Taters gonna tate.)
Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion (I & II)

EDIT: v Oh I see. Well I ****ed that up.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at May 23, 2010,
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by JayT44
Huh? How about I just tell you 3 different albums that show my diverse taste? K? K koo.

Avenged Sevenfold - Waking the Fallen
*flameshield* Insane Clown Posse - The Wraith: Hell's Pit (Taters gonna tate.)
Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion (I & II)

Well I just figured it would be more interesting if we did it with neat mosaic of awesome album covers instead of wall of text...
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
Well I just figured it would be more interesting if we did it with neat mosaic of awesome album covers instead of wall of text...

See edit

That's actually cool. I'll do one.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.

Picking just 9 is pretty hard. Rather than just pick my 9 favourite albums, I've tried to pick a more diverse range out of my top 50 - 100. Not sure if I succeeded though, 9 is pretty limiting. Thanks for this TS, I'm going to make a huge one and have it as my desktop picture.

EDIT: Looking at the ones you guys have done, they all have at least 1 or 2 in them that are making me say, "Damn, I should have put that one in!"

EDITx2: GODDAMN IT STOPPED WORKING. Can't be bothered doing it again tonight. Might make another one tomorrow if this thread is still going.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at May 23, 2010,

We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
9 albums isn't much to work with, but here you go:
*knaan*
AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK

Nothing original at all about mine :/
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.

Not sure why it ****ed up.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Woah, how did I forget Bodom? I should've put in AYDY?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Muse- Origin of Symmetry
Protest the Hero- Fortress
The Mars Volta- De-Loused in the Comatorium

oooh yeah

Why did I do it?

Edit: Damn I ****ed up too it appears I need to face palm myself
Last edited by Zephyr-Chills at May 23, 2010,

EDIT: Fix'd
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Last edited by sadSTATUE at May 23, 2010,
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Nice^^^ Posting one word answers ftw, while still disregarding this bit right here.
ts, i applaud you on your awesome thread idea
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!