I was jumped, had a bottle broken over me and was shot in the chest. What to do?

So like within the last half hour I stumbled home drunk with a buddy of mine. I got home and my buddy continued on to his house. I hear my buddy getting made fun of by some guys across the street. I, being drunk and stupid, decided that I should go over there and tell these 6 guys who I know hate me that they should shut the eff up. Ended up with me in a fight..got the guy on the ground and thats when his friend started beatin my ass.

I called a buddy up, he came over and we went 2 on 2 with em. I got hit with a bottle in the arm as it started, did decent against my guy but my buddy got his ass whooped.

My other friend who was the one gettin made fun of at first starts driving by and shooting paintballs at there house when I didn't ask him too. Owner of the house said he would call the cops, I went in the street to try to stop my drunk friend from shooting the house again and was shot in the chest by him.

Pit....what do I even do after this?

tl;dr- I was jumped, had a bottle broken over me and was shot in the chest. What to do?
Quote by DempseyPunk
I thought i saw jesus doing the same thing. He wasnt disguised as a hobo though, he just looked like jesus. He asked me for about tree fiddy. Then it hit me. It wasnt no jesus, it was that god dam loch ness monster.
it was a paint ball gun,

man up.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
You weren't jumped, you started the fight. You weren't "shot in the chest", you were shot with a paintball gun. Misleading title is misleading.