Hey guys, this is my first post in this section and I haven't read all of the post but I have a quick question. I will be getting Pro Tools LE soon and learning how to do this. My question is, is there any computer software that while you are playing it does the "score" for you? I am looking for a good program that will "Tab" or "Score" as you play so you don't have to write it out and try to write it note by note. Maybe someone can send me a thread that I can read up on about it. Thanks guys

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
i know Logic does if you're playing any MIDI instrument. There's a few others that do that too, but i'm not completely sure which ones.

i dont think any of them will do that for a guitar though (or other real instruments). unless you have a MIDI pickup as was mentioned above.
Quote by sandyman323
i know Logic does if you're playing any MIDI instrument. There's a few others that do that too, but i'm not completely sure which ones.

i dont think any of them will do that for a guitar though (or other real instruments). unless you have a MIDI pickup as was mentioned above.
Yes, I have Logic and it will score it for you if your running through a midi channel. I fairly certain there is a way to send your guitar tracks to midi also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHellraiser
Go into Guitar Center and tell them you are willing to spend $3000 on as many Spider and MG half stacks as they can give you.
Pro Tools will score for you. Its a desperate view of the midi data and I believe you can print it as well.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Thanks guys

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp