I can only move my eyebrows together with my forehead and my ears together,They dont move alone only together.
What about you?
I'm normal
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
i can do this weird inhale high pitch scream, this weird throat whistle thing, i can spray saliva from out of the bottom of my tongue (i realize some people do this sometimes accidently, i've learned to do it whenever though).
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
Quote by Twist of fate
I can put dip in my upper and lower lip at the same time. It's called double decking. Sounds sexy but it's not.

Yeah, thats not something to be proud of.
THALL
i can make cereal..
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
I can write two different things with each hand at the same time
Cornflakes
Quote by Dynamight
I can lick my elbow.

I can lick my dick.

Quote by Twist of fate
I can put dip in my upper and lower lip at the same time. It's called double decking. Sounds sexy but it's not.

Damn, you're cool.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by matt360
i can do this weird inhale high pitch scream, this weird throat whistle thing, i can spray saliva from out of the bottom of my tongue (i realize some people do this sometimes accidently, i've learned to do it whenever though).

You should join a mike patton cover band.
i can take my penis of and put it back on. very handy for those "out of the blue" erections.
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.
Voluntary shoulder dislocating and double jointed (i dont know what the real word is) at my elbows.

umm... i can drop tune perfectly without needing to hear the pitch i drop tune to
I'm up for building you a pedal.
(Or modding nearly anything moddable)
(PM Me.)
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
That seems fun,How flexible are you?

I'm about as flexible as a paedophile's dick when he's lurking about in a nursery.

I've just got one long Tongue

I can do a weird clicky thing with my fingers that allows me to click very fast (like at least 6 times per second). It freaks people out when I show them because they think I'm cracking my knuckles or something at an immense rate.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by anorexorcist15
i can take my penis of and put it back on. very handy for those "out of the blue" erections.

Dear God...
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Can you lick your nose?

No

Quote by El Hilliaro
I can do a weird clicky thing with my fingers that allows me to click very fast (like at least 6 times per second). It freaks people out when I show them because they think I'm cracking my knuckles or something at an immense rate.

You mean like that one of your fingers clicks at about 6 per sec?It doesnt seem so fast but maybe I didnt get what you said.
OOOH! i can lick my tongue
I'm up for building you a pedal.
(Or modding nearly anything moddable)
(PM Me.)
i can produce a certain yell what makes me sound like some tropical bird
i always do it at concerts
Quote by Guitarjan
i can produce a certain yell what makes me sound like some tropical bird
i always do it at concerts

Lol I have a friend who can do that,He sneaks up on people and shouts it in their ear and not only people he knows random people on the street,We got chased by a grumpy old man once,T'was fun.
I barely have to work at doing a fairly solid death metal growl.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
MATTERHORN
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
That seems fun,How flexible are you?

I can do that. But I'M not at all flexible (when trying to touch my toes, I only reach my knees), I just have a huge c0ck.
Quote by matt360

Woah, I can do those aswell. That saliva thing is really embarrassing though, not sure why it happens.
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
I can blow air from my eye socket, I have to close all other orifices in my head though...

.... Oh, and my penis is huge
Quote by COBHC1
I lol'd

First lol row
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
They will be twin boys named God and Satan and I will make them fight each other.

http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/index.shtml
Quote by sg255
If I cross the street to get away from them, then it's a latino.
Quote by FrankieHCO
I can blow air from my eye socket, I have to close all other orifices in my head though...

.... Oh, and my penis is huge

Vids or GTFO

Yes videos about your huge penis

I heard there's already a leak online...

Google man vs. walrus: death defying
Quote by COBHC1
I lol'd

First lol row
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
They will be twin boys named God and Satan and I will make them fight each other.

http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/index.shtml
Quote by sg255
If I cross the street to get away from them, then it's a latino.
I can turn my feet 180 degrees. It freaks people out.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ