can anyone tell me what guitar he uses in this video, as i just cant tell what it is.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Looks like a tele with some sort of pointy headstock.

A screenshot at 3.49 reveals a distinctly ESP looking logo on the headstock - they don't make teles any more but i think they used to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-AYAv0IoWI
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
yeah it is an ESP Tele, these days tends to be just something they will do customshop. i do know jackson's custom shop have made a similar tele design that some dude drew on a napkin.

if you search very hard those esp models do come up from time to time but it is a rarity im afraid
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
cheers guys, do you know how much it would cost if you got it custom shop?
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by blankoff
cheers guys, do you know how much it would cost if you got it custom shop?

Astronomical amounts, if you're doing it that way you might as well find a small local luthier who's willing to do it for you, you'll get much better value for money that way.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Astronomical amounts, if you're doing it that way you might as well find a small local luthier who's willing to do it for you, you'll get much better value for money that way.

i thought as much, the trouble is i dont know of any luthiers nearby where i live except one, but he only uses EMG 81/85 combos for pickups, but cheers for the advice.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by blankoff
i thought as much, the trouble is i dont know of any luthiers nearby where i live except one, but he only uses EMG 81/85 combos for pickups, but cheers for the advice.

http://www.luthierdirectory.co.uk/seast/index.shtml

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by blankoff
cheers

pssssst... google is your friend.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
I know this is an old thread but I figure this is a good a spot to ask this as any. In the 7th bar of Sweet Child Izzy starts playing a D5 chord that starts out very quietly and then slowly increases in volume. Does Izzy accomplish this by strumming softly at first and then slowly increasing the volume by playing it harder or does he use a volume pedal?
Quote by CT_Eagle
I know this is an old thread but I figure this is a good a spot to ask this as any. In the 7th bar of Sweet Child Izzy starts playing a D5 chord that starts out very quietly and then slowly increases in volume. Does Izzy accomplish this by strumming softly at first and then slowly increasing the volume by playing it harder or does he use a volume pedal?

Actually, this isn't really the spot to ask at all. at all. you should've posted a brand new thread in the Guitar Techniques forum instead.

there was no reason to bump a year old thread.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
blankoff IZZY USED A 1987 TELE eclipse esp custom.......later in 90' and beyond the esp eclipse,became more les paul style...like james hetfield truskster esp..
Quote by blankoff
can anyone tell me what guitar he uses in this video, as i just cant tell what it is.
a 1987 ESP TELE eclipse custom....