Hey

well I sent an order to musicians friend of strings and it said in the advertising that they would send me a free epiphone A/B pedal and a Gear One G40DX Headphones.
I don`t know for what this pedal is used for and I don`t know about the headphones are they any good?
Would it be to change channels? Clean to overdrive ?
Epiphone G-400 Cherry Red
Vox Ad50VT
You use them to change between like two amps for example. If you had a bespoke clean amp and a seperate rythm one. (You can also get ABY boxes so that you could blend the two sounds) Alternatively if you wanted to use two guitars with one amp you could plug both in and not have worry about plugging in the second guitar
what sort of strings are you buying to get a free $130 pedal and $30 headphones free???????????????????
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
LOL haha, I thought about this. they are just Daddario light gauge .09 strings but Im buying ten sets I dont know if that has anything to do
Last edited by rasta_mon at May 23, 2010,
i saw that ad. i only noticed that they are giving away the headphones, i dont see that the AB pedal is gift wt purchase.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I ordered the strings with the free A/B pedal and the headphones.

They shipped the strings and the headphones and then, today, canceled the A/B pedal.

Not too happy about that. Cancel the whole order, or ship the whole thing.

Has anyone ever had MusiciansFriend cancel a "free" part of an order? What did you do?
Quote by KwadGuy
I ordered the strings with the free A/B pedal and the headphones.

They shipped the strings and the headphones and then, today, canceled the A/B pedal.

Not too happy about that. Cancel the whole order, or ship the whole thing.

Has anyone ever had MusiciansFriend cancel a "free" part of an order? What did you do?

i think it was a web page error.

for an error like that, you call and ask to speak to a manager.

tell them to look up your account. if there was a promised pedal that they canceled, they will tell you it was an error, and should offer you a gift card for your trouble.

once i saw they were selling a 499.00 guitar for 49.00.

so i ordered one. they canceled my order. i complained and for $25 gift card.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011