I often watch this guy's videos on YouTube and I was wondering what other UGers made of him.

People often criticize him for being rude, or for being irreverent towards genuine and moderate religious belief. People have also criticized him for attacking Islam again and again.

So, opinions? If you've never seen his videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjO4duhMRZk
He's unnecessarily rude but I don't really object to what he says that much.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
One of my own issues with him is that some of what he says, especially with regards to terrorism, is wrong.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Why come in the thread then?

To find out who he is? Stop being such a defensive arse hole.
hello
Quote by opc100
To find out who he is? Stop being such a defensive arse hole.

My thread title was aimed at those who've already seen his videos.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
One of my own issues with him is that some of what he says, especially with regards to terrorism, is wrong.

Step 1: Make thread about religion
Step 2: Disguise said thread as being about a YouTube personality
Step 3: Throw in something about terrorism
Step 4: Let the trolling commence!

Christ, Fassa. Just stop. Please?
Quote by archangels666
Step 1: Make thread about religion
Step 2: Disguise said thread as being about a YouTube personality
Step 3: Throw in something about terrorism
Step 4: Let the trolling commence!

Christ, Fassa. Just stop. Please?

For funk's sakes, it's nothing to do with religion. I'm saying that some of what Pat Condell says is wrong. Whether he is talking about religion, politics or purple kittens with pink bows, he's still wrong.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
For funk's sakes, it's nothing to do with religion. I'm saying that some of what Pat Condell says is wrong. Whether he is talking about religion, politics or purple kittens with pink bows, he's still wrong.

Mmhmm. You just happened choose one of his videos that was about religion, huh? Right.

Quote by CrimsonBizzare

Precisely. You're not fooling anyone, Fassa.
Quote by Meths
He's unnecessarily rude but I don't really object to what he says that much.

This. He seems like an asshole with his head in the right place
Can't blame him when you have (OK, had) arseholes like Venomfangx mouthing off all the time.
Quote by webbtje
Can't blame him when you have (OK, had) arseholes like Venomfangx mouthing off all the time.

I tried to watch venomfangx's videos....it was painful.
I tried to watch venomfangx's videos....it was painful.

It's always fun to see Thunderf00t owning him though
Quote by T.s.e
It's always fun to see Thunderf00t owning him though

theamazingatheist too....he's one of my favorite YT users.
He seems to talk a fair bit of sense and his gripes towards Islam and such seem to legitimate ones backed up with logic and reason, he is like a seemingly less intelligent version of Thunderf00t though, minus the painfully monotone voice that could put me to sleep.

Don't really care how rude he is though, just see it as being annoyed and highly critical at the same time.
I stood before the glittery borders of new radius In search of the fabled city of mud and crushed velvet, What I found was a gutter where the love of entertainment Meets the lust for blood and demerits.