Do you guys know any song where higher notes on the lower 3 strings are incorporated? I find myself playing up to the 24th fret on the E, A, and D strings a lot.
Honk
Why don't you just change it yourself, take a solo that uses the lower frets on the upper strings and play on different strings, they're still the same notes.
Quote by pwrmax
they're still the same notes.

Same note/tone, different timbre.
Good guitarists don't limit themselves to "lower strings solos," they use the entire fretboard.
The more you say 'epic' the less it means.
just play it on that position if you wish. not many people do it because it's actually uncomfortable, and if you're not comfortable there's a bigger change of f*cking up, and f*cking up makes your live shows suck, and your live shows will most likely be your main income if you become a musician...
hello

n.n
Quote by Dynamight
Good guitarists don't limit themselves to "lower strings solos," they use the entire fretboard.

not limited to those lower strings but i like how the it sounds down there i still end up using the entire fretboard sometime more than the fret board to get the sounds i want
btw i was kinda hoping to hear of some songs people knew so that i could play those song and not be asked after playing it what was that?
Last edited by supersac at May 23, 2010,
Quote by Dynamight

It's also stupid to play only the three treble strings in solos too.

But anyway, I'm not actually looking for songs to play myself, just to listen to, to change things up.
Honk
Quote by Mukersman
It's also stupid to play only the three treble strings in solos too.

Not really, some people just prefer the brighter sound of the 3 higher strings. It's an opinion thing.