i ruined my guitar. i was lowering the action and i lowerd the pickups and stuff like you guys told me to and now i have no treble and i get fretbuzz on like every note. i just want my guitar back to the way it was before but i dont remember how many times i turned the screws and stuff. what do i do? should i bring it to a professional?
just raise until its comfortable
and you probably lowered the pickups way too much just raise it as well
Raise your bridge, it'll fix the action/fretbuzz.

Raise your pickups.

Simple as that. If you didn't do any truss rod adjusting there's nothing wrong. Just adjust your bridge and pickup height.

EDIT: FFFFUUUUUUU-

beaten to it. Ha.
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Raise your bridge, it'll fix the action/fretbuzz.

Raise your pickups.

Simple as that. If you didn't do any truss rod adjusting there's nothing wrong. Just adjust your bridge and pickup height.

EDIT: FFFFUUUUUUU-

beaten to it. Ha.

you can adjust action with the trussrod?

also im afraid i will mess it up even more and it wont be exactly the way it was before.
Quote by thrashaholic666
you can adjust action with the trussrod?

also im afraid i will mess it up even more and it wont be exactly the way it was before.

if you didnt mess with the truss rod it should be fine just raise the bridge and check it constantly
You did not ruin your guitar. Its apparent though you aren't exactly comfortable working on it. Just take it to a tech and get it setup.
Whatever you do, do NOT adjust your truss rod. You could do irreparable damage to the neck unless you know what you are doing. It can affect your action if you like it really low, but have a pro do it if nothing else works.
Learn to set up your own guitars. It'll come in handy and it'll save you a load of money. Pls that way you can get it to ur exact preference.

Don't touch the truss rod
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by digman50
Learn to set up your own guitars. It'll come in handy and it'll save you a load of money. Pls that way you can get it to ur exact preference.

Don't touch the truss rod

any suggestions on learning how to setup my guitar?