Page 1 of 3
So I was just having a little bit of nostalgia, and getting some N64 roms, and I remembered this game that a friend of mine and I used to play. It was a Sci-Fi First person shooter, it was multiplayer, and I remember that in the first level (i think it was the first, anyways), you fought aliens that looked like green versions of the headcrabs from Half Life.

Later in the game, I think I remember a part where you're on a walkway that's really ****ing high above the ground, but I could be thinking of something else.

I haven't played this game since I was like, 7, and I really want to find it again.

Help? I've tried google, hasn't helped.
armourines?
or it may be spelt armorines?

it was co-op and there were lots of giant bugs
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Last edited by Gregoric at May 23, 2010,
Quote by Gregoric
armourines?
or it may be spelt armorines?

it was co-op and there were lots of giant bugs

Holy shit, that's it. You rock. I owe you cash money. I won't give you cash money, but by god, I owe you it.
jet force gemeni is not the game you were talking about but it was a classic
On the Subject of Hitlers resemblance to Emos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muphin
No. Emos can't grow facial hair, not to mention their inability to invade Poland
Quote by crazy8rgood
Holy shit, that's it. You rock. I owe you cash money. I won't give you cash money, but by god, I owe you it.

lol s'alright
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by SleepinGiant
just hearing that games name gives me a half chub

Yeah I loved JFG too.

It's crying out for a next-gen reboot but meh, rare suck nowadays
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
dude...N64 was the shit!! I remember so many classics...Golden eye, Super Mario 64(best mario in my opinion) and so many others!!!
Quote by Metal_Man666

Was my first thought.. Jet Force Gemeni was pretty awesome.
Quote by Zayrank
Golden eye

I always wanted to play that... shame I never had an N64, but at least I had the AMAZING PS1 . I just hope that Golden Eye is released on XBLA at some point...
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Pokemon Snap > everything mentioned so far

Paper Mario
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Pokemon Snap > everything mentioned so far

Pokemon Stadium > Snap
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
JFG was the best. That was the shit right thar. I might get an emulator soon just for that.
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by SG_dave
Armorines was shit. Syphon Filter was better.

Eh, it's more the nostalgia value than anything. We must've rented that game 10 times in a row.

And, as for what this thread has turned into, everybody knows that Majora's Mask was the best N64 game.

EVAR
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Super Mario 64

Paper Mario was better IMO
Quote by mattman93
Paper Mario was better IMO

I disagree.

And Ocarina is cleary better than Majora's Mask. Although Majora's Mask is orgasmic.
Quote by Metal_Man666

Man, I remember staying up until 4am one night finding all those koala things... the sense of achievment when I fully completed the game was amazing.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
I disagree.

And Ocarina is cleary better than Majora's Mask. Although Majora's Mask is orgasmic.

Fair enough, I do agree with you on your choice of Zelda though.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
I disagree.

I could never choose what was better between those two.. They were both just SO good. They both had crazy amazing things about them.
The MM vs OoT debate is hard, though. Both are up there in my top 5 games of all time. MM wins on originality, and it's more challenging, but OoT is just... so perfect.
Quote by mattman93
Paper Mario

IMO, paper mario is extremely overrated. It's an extremely simple RPG that I think it's so highly regarded because of the lack of RPGs on the system.

TS, check out a game called Hybrid Heaven. You can find it for dirt cheap and it's (atleast IMO) the most underrated game on the N64. It has an extremely unique combat system (nothing else like it) that is challenging all throughout the game in a good way. It also has a pretty good story.

Also check out Ogre Battle 64. It goes for like $30 these days but I found it at a thrift store for $4.
Quote by Paramore.
I always wanted to play that... shame I never had an N64, but at least I had the AMAZING PS1 . I just hope that Golden Eye is released on XBLA at some point...

Perfect Dark is already on XBLA, for only 800 MS points. It's basically Goldeneye, but better.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Currently getting Paper Mario and Golden Eye roms at this moment.
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Ive been playing a Banjo-Tooie rom all weekend. Which as we all know, trumps Banjo-Kazooie and every other N64 game except Donkey Kong 64.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
Ive been playing a Banjo-Tooie rom all weekend. Which as we all know, trumps Banjo-Kazooie and every other N64 game except Donkey Kong 64.

You are so so so so so so wrong.

Super Mario 64 > Mario kart 64 > Zelda > Banjo series > Super Smash Bros > Goldeneye > DK
Quote by Sammythedruggie

Zelda > Goldeneye > Super Smash Bros > Banjo series > Mario kart 64 > Super Mario 64 > DK

Fix'd
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Resident Evil 2 > Everything.

I literally beat that game over 100 times and it never got old.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Sammythedruggie

Super Mario 64 > Mario kart 64 > Zelda > Banjo series > Super Smash Bros > Goldeneye > DK

I think you are just upset because you bought DK 64 and didn't know that it needed the expansion pack.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
I think you are just upset because you bought DK 64 and didn't know that it needed the expansion pack.

I had the expansion pack. And DK was a great game. I just didn't like it as much as the others i listed. TBH almost all n64 games were great and its very hard to compare them
Quote by JacobTheMe

OMG NOSTALGIA!!!
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Jet Force gemini is probably my second favorite game ever. I played it when i was like 8, and i had my first orgasm. Then i didn't play it for years, until i went over a friend's house, and we played his N64 for nostalgia value. When he pulled out jet force gemini i pooped myself. WE only got to play for like 15 minutes, but it was 15 minutes straight of orgasming and pooping myself. It made my day. no it made my month.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
did anyone ever play the game Mischief Makers? im pretty sure it was just some random japanese game, but it was pretty sick.
myspace.com/soundsofmeta
Quote by BBell
did anyone ever play the game Mischief Makers? im pretty sure it was just some random japanese game, but it was pretty sick.

YES!

It was ****ing epic.
Zelda > everything else.

/thread
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Page 1 of 3