Page 1 of 2
So pit, we all enjoy a guilty pleasure now and then when it comes to music. Some of us like Gaga, some secretely love nickelback.

Share your guilty pleasures.

Today I heard some Amy McDonald songs being played while I was enjoying the sun, and I actually thought her music is not bad at all..

I also saw her life once and I think she and her scottisch accent are quite cute

P.S.: I had an epic struggle with the searchbar which I lost, making me unable to use it.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I have no guilty pleasures, because everything I listen to is automagically cool.
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
It would be better if it wasn't just for music. O_o

Honk
i'm not embarassed about anything i listen too, really.
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by the bartender
So pit, we all enjoy a guilty pleasure now and then when it comes to music. Some of us like Gaga, some secretely love nickelback.

Share your guilty pleasures.

Today I heard some Amy McDonald songs being played while I was enjoying the sun, and I actually thought her music is not bad at all..

I also saw her life once and I think she and her scottisch accent are quite cute

P.S.: I had an epic struggle with the searchbar which I lost, making me unable to use it.

Enjoying the sun, or tanning your buttocks?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
Enjoying the sun, or tanning your buttocks?

are you spying on me ?

I have nothing better to do, I'm on house arrest.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by the bartender

Impressive...
EDIT: Just realised that's supposed to be live

I quite like rainbows, but I'm not gay. :/
Last edited by uk.mace at May 23, 2010,
I may sometimes every now and again if I just happen to go to the channel at the right time watch Snog, Marry, Avoid.

Muscwise though, as in bands and people who I don't tell people I like because it's slightly embarassing because of how they are to me and everybody else? ... er
Gym Class Heroes?
Disturbed?
Plan B?
I stood before the glittery borders of new radius In search of the fabled city of mud and crushed velvet, What I found was a gutter where the love of entertainment Meets the lust for blood and demerits.
I enjoy a little bit of Nickelback's The Long Road and some Kanye West as well, sorry Thor and other Metal Gods.
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
Metallica's St. Anger album.
"I'm freaking out man."
"You are freaking out, man!"
Enrique Inglasias and Blue and iv seen girls aloud live .......... Am still metal though helz yeah.
Quote by crazy8rgood
I have no guilty pleasures, because everything I listen to is automagically cool.

If this is a new word, I support it wholeheartedly. If it is not, I have let myself down by not knowing and using it frequently in conversation.
I like Slipknot >_>
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by MightyAl
If this is a new word, I support it wholeheartedly. If it is not, I have let myself down by not knowing and using it frequently in conversation.

Yeah, I lol'd.

But seriously, like one of the above posters already said... Gaga.

Can't help it...
80s pop and ABBA, but thats only really a guilty pleasure when discussing music amongst people I don't know. Everyone that knows me knows I love that music. And +1 to Lady Gaga.
Quote by uk.mace
Impressive...
EDIT: Just realised that's supposed to be live

I quite like rainbows, but I'm not gay. :/

fuck typos.

In my defence, it was at a festival and I was upfront because she was in between Elbow and White Lies.

Quote by MightyAl

It's been around for quite a while now mate...

I enjoy some Lady Gaga songs I also like Amy Winehouse sometimes. I like a lot of stuff actually, just not enough to own it. I know I would never listen to a pop album all the way through, so I don't bother getting them. Not to mention the shame-factor.
New Found Glory.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
greenday and blink 182 get alot of hate on here but i love them.

also i love playing and srtying to sing stereotypically girly pop songs.

lately i have been playing alot of country-ish stuff when i play acoustic.
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
I sometimes listen to Miley Cyrus... and enjoy it... seriously.
Also, I like Paramore, which is often considered to be music for teen emogirls, but I don't really give a rat's ass. I still like them... to some extent.

Also this, but mostly I just watch it for the dancing chicks
Robert M feat Nicco - Dance Hall Track
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YehTopwD1Q8
The Cranberries

ZomBIE zomBIE eeeh eehh eeeh oohh do doo dooodooo dooo doo doooodoo doo doooo
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
I enjoy some of Lady Gaga's music

also I like Blink 182 and Green Day
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

I enjoy music that is looked down upon by my peers but widely enjoyed by a lot of other people in my age demographic.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I like some stuff by Drake.
Quote by longman240
I enjoy a little bit of Nickelback's The Long Road and some Kanye West as well, sorry Thor and other Metal Gods.
I fucking love Kanye.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
Kanye's dope idk why he'd ever be a guilty pleasure.

I secretly enjoy Kiss Me Through the Phone by Soulja Boy something about the chorus melody really sinks in lol
Well, I do actually get into some of Nickelback's earlier work... Feelin Way to Damn Good, How you remind me. And I do like This Afternoon off the new album although other than that I cant stand them anymore.

Other I guess would be some female pop like Colbie Callet and Sara Barellius
Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier

Jackson DKMG

Hot Rodded Telecaster

"of course he`s egotistical we`re all egotistical if we weren`t we`d be bassists."

Alter Bridge Pearl Jam Foo Fighters 3 Doors Down
I enjoy listening to that Paper Planes song by Mia after hearing it on Slumdog Millionaire.

I'm not sure why, as it's not even particularly good or interesting to listen to.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
..............................Kesha

Yeaaaa the dude who everybody that knows him associates with metal, death metal, black metal, doom metal, every type of metal music to ever exist, is a secret kesha junkie..who woulda guessed
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
Quote by the bartender

I am probably Amy Macdonald's (note spelling, there's no capital D!) biggest fan I almost wet myself when I went to go see her.

I don't think I have any guilty pleasures, infact, anything I like I probably go over the top with actually.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Page 1 of 2