I randomly turned on my tv and Return of the Jedi was on. It was right at the part where Admiral Akbar yells "IT'S A TRAP."

So Pit, have any awesome coincidences that you want to share?
When I pick up my phone and the second I do, I get a text

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I saw this thread and then turned on my tv and there was SW VI on tv and it was the part where that thing yells "IT'S A TRAP!".
When I hit the BACK button on my browser, it takes me back to the UG main page. What a coincidence.
When I'm about to text someone "hey" and they text me as I'm about to hit send.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
When I am thirsty and I have a glass of water and then I am not thirsty anymore. Its like the water knew I was thirsty or something.
I was checking my mail and noticed a mail from my gf, the second i clicked the mail i received a text from her: check your mail
First day of high school band practice and I'm bummed because I'm in school on Bungie day. Folders get passed out and I was like OMGWTFBBQ. The number was 117.
^IMO

Remember Reach

Soulsilver FC 1505 8079 2846
when i randomly break out into song at the same time as one of my friends and we end up singing a duet of "i will survive" in the middle of the school cafeteria. It's happened a few times with various cheesy songs.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by Adam Scott
When I pick up my phone and the second I do, I get a text

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

This, except one time I went to get my phone because it was on silent and when I looked at it I was recieving a call. That was a pretty cool moment .
ITT: Nobody knows what a coincidence is. They probably also don't know what irony is either.
Quote by JacobTheMe
ITT: Nobody knows what a coincidence is. They probably also don't know what irony is either.

Obscure refference is obscure.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by JacobTheMe

I'm pretty sure mine was a coincidence. The person I was about to text texted me at the same exact time that I was hitting the send button.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by JacobTheMe

EVERYONE knows what irony is. It's when you look on the cereal box and the "iron" nutrient says 100%.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Quote by GoIrish668
EVERYONE knows what irony is. It's when you look on the cereal box and the "iron" nutrient says 100%.

No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by GoIrish668